Don't make fun with leaving Feedback

designersohel

Feedback is most important all of seller. So don’t make fun with leaving feedback. If you want to make negative feedback so please Discuss with your seller About your satisfaction Cause I believe that all of seller want to a positive rating so all seller Want to make buyer satisfaction surely.

Thank you.

Best Regard

Sohel

@designersohel

Thanks.

Not everyone has the good sense or patience to talk things out in a sensible manner. There is an old expression that says you catch more flys with honey than with vinegar.

If Buyers would reach out to Sellers before purchase asking good questions, AND if Sellers would respond back with helpful insight, Fiverr would be a much more productive market place.

Same with disappointment. Buyers and Sellers need to communicate with an open mind and heart. We’re not curing cancer or saving lives here. We’re simply Buyers and Sellers of services. There’s nothing that can’t be fixed in friendly and business like manner.

I am new here. I have just purchased a gig for 3 facebook pages promotion to 1,300,000 real people on Facebook. The seller guaranteed results at least in the hundreds of additional likes if not in the thousands… The result? 2 extra likes (not 6) between all 3 pages promoted. And it was the same two names that likes the pages. I’ve sent messages to the seller with no answers… Any suggestions?

To prevent misunderstanding, both buyer and seller can use the fiverr inbox, that is what it is made for.

Feedback is a very important resource for sellers.

A seller is never satisfied and happy until, a buyer is satisfied with what is delivered.

Definitely!!!

I think majority of sellers would be more than happy to try and compensate as much as possible before receiving negative feedback… it doesn’t really take that much additional effort to just try and contact the seller beforehand, a lot of them will try extremely hard to rectify the situation

I’m not using Fiverr that long yet but tried about 7 gigs so far and I noticed that when they mess it up, they do not even give you the chance to give feedback, they just send a request to cancel the gig (even when it’s already done) and there’s no possibility for the buyer to give feedback anymore and for 1 gig I can ensure to get the USD 5 back is nothing compared to the consequences for the buyer of the messed up gig

ohh

booo hooo, well , let me tell u something people, ive spent over 10 grand on fiverr and i gotta say just leave the truth, if the gig is crap and crap is delivered MAKE SURE TO LET PEOPLE KNOW, SO WE DONT WASTE OUR MONEY ANY MORE.

Reply to @traveler420: really sorry to hear about your experiences… I’ve heard that quite a bit, about how sellers send cancellation requests in a blink of an eye. I’ve been a pretty okay seller (haven’t made tens of thousands yet, but haven’t just made a small amount of sales) and it took me up until about a month ago to realize that we could request a cancellation, and I’ve only used it once, and it was only because the seller would not respond until the last hour of the gig, and completely changed direction of the work.

Buyers really should give sellers a chance to rectify any bad mojo, it could lead to even more free stuff, or a mutual cancellation.

Sellers really should quit using the cancellation so much, if you can’t do the gig that often, then don’t offer it.

• 3 weeks later...

Reply to @work_in: True. What cost them just explaining what is wrong. I am one of the sellers who do unlimited revisions, and I mean unlimited,…I can change things 20x if needed. Some customers are really great and even give me tips for the additional changes I do happily free. But I too had one customer that wasn`t happy and just wanted to cancel the order immediately… I think it happens…for me every 250 order… but it happens 🙂

Reply to @jimmy121:

this. it’s extremely demoralizing to legit sellers to see scammers getting sales and then sometimes people will even leave a thumbs up even if not pleased with the order - it takes away sales from the honest people and if that keeps happening they go away. eventually the place will be full of nothing but scammers if the buyer doesn’t take action.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest flavimedia

Not only am I a seller, but I do a share amount of buying too. I have to say that I like a lot of the advice from the people have posted here. I would recommend that before you leave a negative comment, be sure to talk to your seller. I find that the biggest issue typically is communication or complete understanding of what the gig is being offered. I know sometimes that a seller can be late, as much as they try not to, it does happen. I find in these opportunities that if I see the seller is late, I send them a message. I know things happen, people go to the hospital, technology glitches out, but be human about it, provide the communication, and work together to bring a positive outcome. I only recommend a negative review if the work after additional communication is not acceptable. Again, try to resolve first. People have the ability to show positiveness! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Archived