I am not getting projects ,

humayun_saleem

hello experts
I am confused why i cant get my 1st order… i am daily use my 10 offers , now my total buyer request is 425 but i dont get any order…
still waiting My friend suggest me to asked fiverr forum …
any body guide me help me about my this condition i am really worried … 😦

appreciate your suggestion but mytotal buye request is 425 now how much i ma waiting

be patient my friend and work on your gig’s ranking

keep experimenting with the seo title if its not ranking also you can employee some some tips to help you generate a better ranking title

about the requests, how you request matters the most try to find patterns in your proposals and rectify the shortcomings.

You will definitely do great

keep experimenting with the seo title if its not ranking also you can employee some some tips to help you generate a better ranking title

about the requests, how you request matters the most try to find patterns in your proposals and rectify the shortcomings.

thanks alot buddy …

thanks alot buddy … 😚

Success doesn’t come who wait for it 😊 You have to take action, if your action doesn’t get results then you’ll have to change your strategies and test different strategies to bring results. 😀

If you’re not getting any order, then follow few strategies. ☺️
Just research other gigs which is performing your well and try to improve your gig
Do Proper SEO for each gig and try to make 6-7 gigs.
Then do marketing continuously.
Keep active on your targeted client’s timezone.
Hope it will work for you. 😊

Keep Patient, keep working on your goal.
I believe beside skill luck is important to get order. ☺️

For more information you could check it out. 👎

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

Archived