Please review to improve

leenamma

Your only gig seems to be for designing youtube thumbnails. Your gig is in the wrong category. It should probably be in Graphics & Design > Social Media Design.

Your gig description is short and in all caps. Similarly your bio is in all caps and doesn’t come across as professional.

Finally, your gig, which is for designing “super quality” thumbnails, has only 1 gig image with is itself low resolution. A buyer wants to see what kind of product they will receive.

This is just from a few seconds of looking at your gig. I seriously recommend taking the time to improve your gig and your profile and read advice from the forums and on google about how best to market your gigs.

Your only gig seems to be for designing youtube thumbnails. Your gig is in the wrong category. It should probably be in Graphics & Design > Social Media Design.

Your gig description is short and in all caps. Similarly your bio is in all caps and doesn’t come across as professional.

Finally, your gig, which is for designing “super quality” thumbnails, has only 1 gig image with is itself low resolution. A buyer wants to see what kind of product they will receive.

This is just from a few seconds of looking at your gig. I seriously recommend taking the time to improve your gig and your profile and read advice from the forums and on google about how best to market your gigs.

Thank you for your suggestions…I will rectify it.

Guest parvesislam_efn

please read the Terms of Service there are written all rules
how to improve gigs
where you can share your gigs link all are written there

Archived