No order with Graphic Designing and LOGO

hamzaabbas786

hi mam,

I also SEO my logo gig with my 5 hours research effort kindly visit my gig and appreciate my effort

Thanks alot

@hamzaabbas786 , I can see a great error in your profile. In your profile description you have mentioned that you are a team of 5 and in your logo gig description you have mentioned that you have a team of 4. Isn’t it so weird?

Like you don’t know haw many members are there in your team?

If any buyer will spot this he will never buy your services. Here on fiverr, you need to be honest with what you say, otherwise you will end up with out success.

Try to be honest here and write every thing that is true in your profile and gigs.

Kind regards,

Jawwusolver

@hamzaabbas786 , I can see a great error in your profile. In your profile description you have mentioned that you are a team of 5 and in your logo gig description you have mentioned that you have a team of 4. Isn’t it so weird?

Like you don’t know haw many members are there in your team?

If any buyer will spot this he will never buy your services. Here on fiverr, you need to be honest with what you say, otherwise you will end up with out success.

Try to be honest here and write every thing that is true in your profile and gigs.

Kind regards,

Jawwusolver

Hi Sir,

I have changed the no. of members in description.

I am not speaking false with my client I really have 4 members 2 is my family members and 2 is my best friend for graphic designing

Archived