Can I use Multiple Account?

graphics_xpert8

For your question you can have a single account only. And also your wife can have a separate account for her. Also both can use the same internet connection its not agains the fiver TOS.

Make sure both account should have a different payoneer / paypal account linked

• Like 6

If you create more than one account that sells the same service on Fiverr, then Fiverr will cancel one or both of them. Don’t do it.

However, if you sell different services, you can have two accounts. BUT you must have permission from customer service to do so. Also, keep in mind you must have separate e-mail addresses and separate payment methods.

• Like 16

If you create more than one account that sells the same service on Fiverr, then Fiverr will cancel one or both of them. Don’t do it.

However, if you sell different services, you can have two accounts. BUT you must have permission from customer service to do so. Also, keep in mind you must have separate e-mail addresses and separate payment methods.

everything should be different like PayPal and wifi otherwise fiverr will block your account if both of your accounts are same ip of wifi.

• Like 3

If i use totally differenct IP address and different information , then there will have any Risk for me?

• Like 3

everything should be different like PayPal and wifi otherwise fiverr will block your account if both of your accounts are same ip of wifi.

They can have the same IP address as long as they get permission form CS at support@fiverr.com.

• Like 5

If i use totally differenct IP address and different information , then there will have any Risk for me?

If i use totally differenct IP address and different information ,

It is safest to contact CS instead of being sorry when you lose one or both accounts.

Please refer to what I said here’ 🔽

Also, if you offer the same service why not just have your wife work with you? My husband works with me and I see many couples that work together under one account.

• Like 10

They can have the same IP address as long as they get permission form CS at support@fiverr.com.

Are you 100% sure? fiverr will give you permission to use two account over same ip? if yes then do you have some past experience or their email with permission.

• Like 2

Hello<

I am Shajal, A level two seller in Fiverr as a Graphics Designer.

My wife is also a graphics designer. So now i want to Create a account for my wife from a different computer with the same WIFI.

Can i do it without any problem of my Level TWO account…?

Can i do this?

Can i do it without any problem of my Level TWO account…?

You are risking your account. Take on board what @vickiespencer advised.

• Like 4

I can take another IP address , i mean another Connection for my another PC.

But i think they will give me a share IP . So what can i do for it?

I can take another IP address , i mean another Connection for my another PC.

But i think they will give me a share IP . So what can i do for it?

@graphics_xpert8

In Bangladesh and some other countries most of users are using shared IP.

Different individual user (Must have individual computer) can use same IP for working on fiverr . It is not problem. Make sense currently you are using shared IP ( May be)

So you and your wife can use same IP.

1.But you can take dedicated IP if you wish. Simple discuss with your ISP. You will get it.

2. If you wish you may take multiple internet connection ( Dedicated or shared IP).

These are not problem. Just need to take a decision that what you want to do. That’s it.

• Like 4

@graphics_xpert8 What service does your wife want to provide? If it is a different service CS will more than likely approve it as we regular users have seen happen many times here.

However, you worked hard to get your level two account. Do you really want to endanger it by following advice that has been given to you by some of the sellers here?

Just today, this seller posted this. If you want to take a chance with your account do not contact CS.

Hi I was having a great account and my child ask me to make an account for him I made it but suddenly my old account was disabled Can anyone advise please
  • Like 4

@graphics_xpert8 What service does your wife want to provide? If it is a different service CS will more than likely approve it as we regular users have seen happen many times here.

However, you worked hard to get your level two account. Do you really want to endanger it by following advice that has been given to you by some of the sellers here?

Just today, this seller posted this. If you want to take a chance with your account do not contact CS.

Hi I was having a great account and my child ask me to make an account for him I made it but suddenly my old account was disabled Can anyone advise please

Now i decide that i will take a new Connection, i mean there will be a new connection and new PC. And all the information will be different. But my wife want to sell same service.

Is there any risk?

• Like 3

Now i decide that i will take a new Connection, i mean there will be a new connection and new PC. And all the information will be different. But my wife want to sell same service.

Is there any risk?

But my wife want to sell same service.

Is there any risk?

Yes. There’s the risk of both of you getting permanently banned.

Why don’t you contact Customer Support, explain it to them, and ask for help and advice? They’re the only ones who can give you the official answer.

• Like 4

The fact that all the many many threads about this question get answers from “no risk, no problem” to “your account might get banned, definitely contact support”, should tell anyone that they should always contact support about matters that could lead to them losing their account.

That said, it might be great if this forum category was an actual Q/A type of FAQ, with 1 thread for actually new questions (like suggestions for what’s missing but should be in the FAQ), and the rest with questions and answers curated (and updated, if any ToS, policies, practices change) by Fiverr staff, closed for comments, to avoid thank you posts and OT in the FAQ and keep them a quick and reliable reference.

• Like 5

Is there any risk?

No. For these perspectives no problem.