Received a poor CAD render - I don't want to go through the resolution process. I want to cancel

As a photoshop editor and photographer, here are my two cents on the work done.

The first major issue is that they did not respect the perspective of the original sketch.

Second, there are some objects in the frame that are not integrated properly, see the pillows and the leg rest, they are missing the shadows and give an strage floating effect. The other elements that do not correspond to the sketch like the table objects floor pattern from my point of view are the “cutting corners” where they used what they had available to fill the frame.

On the good side they have some elements that are nicely done. I would not say that is all that bad, but rather an incomplete job.

Talking about the image and not the communication and price part of things.

Good luck

PS: Might wanna give the seller the source files with the furniture for a more accurate representation of the sketch 🙂

If you don’t mind another ‘two-cents’…

I do think you should give them at least one more chance. (You’ll have the opportunity to give a rough opinion on the seller after the order is completed.) You could request that they take/show your requirements to someone with better English who might be able to explain some of the nuances of your list. (No, this isn’t ideal, but you’re in “salvage” mode at this point anyway.) Their customer services is poor at this point, but if they are willing to take measures above-and-beyond on your behalf to fix this error in judgement, that shows a hint of humbleness in admitting they were wrong.

If their attitude is you-don’t-know-what-you-want, and they get aggressive, then yeah, you might have grounds for cancellation.

Let us know how it progresses?

You’re trying to cancel based on the subjective standard of what you think is gaudy. The rendering the seller provided is not a perfect rendering which everyone has stated here but its not terrible either. The seller missed the mark. Revisions exist for a reason. Clearly posting you want to cancel because you feel like it and clearly breaching Fiverr TOS is not going to support your case cancellation.

Additionally resorting to child like insults when you came to a forum that is mostly filled with sellers whining aptly like your insults to garner sympathy for what is clearly a subjective standard show not only how off base you are but that its reasonable to suspect you provided poor guidance of scope and requirements from the get go. You pay for what you get and if you came here for a $5 dollar job the seller’s rendering is clearly worth $10.

Archived