Cancel Order or I will give you a bad review! ?

gina_riley2

“Help! Please! My buyer is threatening me with bad review. I did everything perfectly, what should I do?”

:woman_facepalming: Oye! Every single day!! Every day someone asks this. What should you do? If I were a seller, this is what I would do:

Scammer: Cancel or else!

Me: No!

Scammer: I will give you 1 star review!

Scammer: What do you mean by NO!? This is my final warning, accept cancellation or bad review.

Scenario 1:

Buyer gives blind review.

I give buyer review: "** WARNING **, all sellers!! This buyer just scammed me out of $XX order. After delivery, (s)he treatenened me with a bad review unless I cancel and give him free work. Unless, you like working for free, stay away.

I’d write the same thing under his/her review of me.

// ** NO REAL BUYER cares if you have a 1 star review, as long as you stay professional in your response. If anything, it’ll stop other scammers from going to you when they see it.

I would report them immediately after reading the review, that way if the scammer reports me with lies, they can see my side of the story.

Scenario 2:

Scammer goes directly to CS and has order cancelled.

Contact CS, explain situation and tell them, you are
requesting an official “take down” if they are using it. Since they didn’t pay, you have the rights to it and will be using/selling your work.

Also tell CS, you will send 1 professionally written message to him/her, via inbox, to the fact just in case they plan on using it.

Don’t get scammed. Sellers hold all the cards. Scammers only have the power if you hand over those cards. Stop being so weak. No one makes TRS without dealing with a few scammers and losers.

Sorry to be harsh, but if you keep acting helpless, then you are getting exactly what you deserve. So,

STOP IT!!

Edit: Power of saying “NO!”

“Help! Please! My buyer is threatening me with bad review. I did everything perfectly, what should I do?”

:woman_facepalming: Oye! Every single day!! Every day someone asks this. What should you do? If I were a seller, this is what I would do:

Scammer: Cancel or else!

Scammer: I will give you 1 star review!

Scammer: What do you mean by NO!? This is my final warning, accept cancellation or bad review.

Scenario 1:

Buyer gives blind review.

I give buyer review: "** WARNING **, all sellers!! This buyer just scammed me out of $XX order. After delivery, (s)he treatenened me with a bad review unless I cancel and give him free work. Unless, you like working for free, stay away.

I’d write the same thing under his/her review of me.

// ** NO REAL BUYER cares if you have a 1 star review, as long as you stay professional in your response. If anything, it’ll stop other scammers from going to you when they see it.

I would report them immediately after reading the review, that way if the scammer reports me with lies, they can see my side of the story.

Scenario 2:

Scammer goes directly to CS and has order cancelled.

Contact CS, explain situation and tell them, you are

requesting an official “take down” if they are using it. Since they didn’t pay, you have the rights to it and will be using/selling your work.

Also tell CS, you will send 1 professionally written message to him/her, via inbox, to the fact just in case they plan on using it.

Don’t get scammed. Sellers hold all the cards. Scammers only have the power if you hand over those cards. Stop being so weak. No one makes TRS without dealing with a few scammers and losers.

Sorry to be harsh, but if you keep acting helpless, then you are getting exactly what you deserve. So,

STOP IT!!

Edit: Power of saying “NO!”

Scammer : Cancel or else!

Me : No!

Scammer : I will give you 1 star review!

Scammer : What do you mean by NO!? This is my final warning, accept cancellation or bad review.

Yeah, maybe try selling on Fiverr and facing this situation to see how it actually goes down.

1.png.dea4aa22eae51f969ecfe8f160c143f8.png

2.png.4be4779db58d57ea01923dc573593608.png

3.png.388517ff1d0deee7e6bfd121e06a3d9a.png

4.png.b56685ddfdd98d3ae2b9650667f474ab.png
4714×49 4.7 KB

5.png.5ddc7016a57df312369b97189f7e7e80.png

6.png.93348f6e075ed0c07cc921f71f2fb3ff.png
6797×232 21.9 KB

7.png.74cced8d0f022dbf728020d665912f66.png

8.png.7653b975784e886c207bf54875a84258.png

9.png.436353f5a7ebf33cac11687d1f57af12.png

10.png.17b33b876e3d88f3cdf07733fc5342d4.png
10711×162 7.9 KB

11.png.aa8a8c205ad7254c4c0ac7f121fba7b8.png

12.png.a53a6fb1846f2f06415467abe093a44b.png
12711×165 8.48 KB

14.png.b4ece9baccfbd78e3c72546d89c54d50.png

15.png.f2f9ef4a8d98799b907198e9ecca22e7.png

16.png.e2a88ac0e6130cdeeed9a898e95e4760.png
16789×214 6.45 KB

Basically, your advice seems sound. However, in practice, Fiverr just doesn’t work like that. 😦

As a negative review stays on your profile FOREVER, even if a buyer cancels, your best option as a seller will usually be to just cancel, and then keep canceling new orders you have a suspicion you think are from the same person, until you are sure the spell you bought on Fiverr has had time to work and your buyer is no longer on this mortal coil.

Scammer : What do you mean by NO!? This is my final warning, accept cancellation or bad review.

Yeah, maybe try selling on Fiverr and facing this situation to see how it actually goes down.

Basically, your advice seems sound. However, in practice, Fiverr just doesn’t work like that. 😦

As a negative review stays on your profile FOREVER, even if a buyer cancels, your best option as a seller will usually be to just cancel, and then keep canceling new orders you have a suspicion you think are from the same person, until you are sure the spell you bought on Fiverr has had time to work and your buyer is no longer on this mortal coil.

There is no Angry face to your post since heart-ing it feels wrong. I still can not believe this.

keep canceling new orders you have a suspicion you think are from the same person, until you are sure the spell you bought on Fiverr has had time to work and your buyer is no longer on this mortal coil.

now you’re pulling out the big guns.

I’m speechless… Agree with @marinapomorac heart-ing your post feels so bad !

May be that was chargeback ?

I was recently compensate by fiverr for exactly similar case !

@cyaxrex that’s a chargeback.

When you get a message “cancelled by buyer” it means it was a chargeback and CS wasn’t involved in it.

If you contact them ASAP you have good chances of getting your money back.

I haven’t had to face this situation yet myself, but if I were threatened and it’s a high-profit order, I’d immediately contact CS, and say something along the lines of:

I’ve just been threatened by a buyer. Per the Current Fiverr ToS, “Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings” and “Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.” are listed as grounds for cancellation. At this time, I do not wish to cancel and wish to attempt to work things out with the buyer. If the buyer does leave ‘a damaging review’ do I have Fiverr’s support and backing that the ‘damaging review’ will be removed?

If it’s a tiny order, then I’d state the above, but indeed ask for cancellation.

I haven’t had to face this situation yet myself, but if I were threatened and it’s a high-profit order, I’d immediately contact CS, and say something along the lines of:

I’ve just been threatened by a buyer. Per the Current Fiverr ToS, “Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings” and “Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.” are listed as grounds for cancellation. At this time, I do not wish to cancel and wish to attempt to work things out with the buyer. If the buyer does leave ‘a damaging review’ do I have Fiverr’s support and backing that the ‘damaging review’ will be removed?

If it’s a tiny order, then I’d state the above, but indeed ask for cancellation.

Since you don’t want to cancel you are on your own and CS can’t help. I am not sure about removing any reviews. It’s doubtful.

Is it just me or the customer support isn’t responding anymore? I contacted them 2 days ago and haven’t recieved any response from them…! It happened with me for the first time, anyone know what’s wrong? Should I register another complaint? Weird things happening in 2020.

Is it just me or the customer support isn’t responding anymore? I contacted them 2 days ago and haven’t recieved any response from them…! It happened with me for the first time, anyone know what’s wrong? Should I register another complaint? Weird things happening in 2020.

Is it just me or the customer support isn’t responding anymore?

Like many places the pandemic may be causing employees not to show up. It would be ideal if like Amazon customer service reps could work from home.

I contacted them 2 days ago and haven’t recieved any response from them…!

Many users have said that they had to wait for 10 days for their response.

Im in this weird situation one of my buyer didn’t like my delivery even though i completed it and then he requested revision i did those changes and now he says i didn’t fulfil requirements at last i said okay then lets cancel the order now he dont even cancel it he’s not marking delivery complete or cancling the order i contacted fiverr support i dont know when they will reply and i have to deliver in next 20 hours and he threatens me.

Please any suggestion would be helpful or how bad is it going to be for my profile cause i just started out and im getting good responses.

Regards,
Muhammad Hamza.

I requested to cancel order he declines it im sick of it cause seems like that guy is trying to take control over me i mean i dont want to work with someone who give me threats and now im stuck in this situation,

If my delivery is late and i dont respond will it cancel someday or it will be there as a reminder

I requested to cancel order he declines it im sick of it cause seems like that guy is trying to take control over me i mean i dont want to work with someone who give me threats and now im stuck in this situation,

If my delivery is late and i dont respond will it cancel someday or it will be there as a reminder

The order will never be late because what counts is the first time you delivered. It says “late” but you can ignore it.

But so you sent the request to cancel and he declined??

Send a printscreen of his threats to CS and say you want to cancel it because he’s threatening you and he’s refusing (if he really is).

The order will never be late because what counts is the first time you delivered. It says “late” but you can ignore it.

Send a printscreen of his threats to CS and say you want to cancel it because he’s threatening you and he’s refusing (if he really is).

Do not worry about the 20 hours timer etc.

• report the threat message you received.
  • follow what @zerlina84 has suggested.

Is it just me or the customer support isn’t responding anymore?

Like many places the pandemic may be causing employees not to show up. It would be ideal if like Amazon customer service reps could work from home.

That makes sense. Hopefully the pandemic will go away quickly.

Many users have said that they had to wait for 10 days for their response.

I see, I thought it was just with me lol.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing great.

I am a new seller on fiverr and after reading the whole conversation i want to share my bad experience with all of you.

I received my first message from client in July, 2020. He was humble and kind at the first time. When i delivered him the work done by me on urgent basis because he need that work in the very second day. So, i tried my best level to complete the task within 6 hours. He accepted and then ask me for revision on the other day. I did it as he asked me to do correction.

After a week, he offered me another task and i accept it with all required material i needed. I completed the task within a week as he gave me time of a week. And then my bad luck arrives. Unfortunately though.

Just after the submission, he ask me for revision. All the time he come up with the new things. It was 7 times i did revision. But he wasn’t satisfied. I asked him to clear me what he need. But he keep going with the lame excuses and mistakes. Although there wasn’t anything wrong with the assignment i did.

At last, he asked me to redo the task 😕 and gave me 24 hours for that work. I asked him to increase the delivery time because its not possible to complete the task within 24 hours. It was 15 pages work and he wanted me to redo it in 24 hours. I refused to do and then he asked me to cancel the order, i denied to do so. At that time i was new and working with second task and didn’t know about how to handle him.

He asked me to cancel the order and he himself contacted fiverr support and give put my worst impression on my gig that the seller is not qualified for required task. 😢

I become upset and wanted to get rid out of it and finally we ended up with the mutual agreement. I did his work for $40 which all goes in vain.

Archived