Unlimited revisions for voice over

shrutiiiii405

Unlimited revisions can be dangerous for any seller to offer, as they give bad buyers an avenue to get free work.

A buyer could theoretically keep hitting the revision button until you’re so sick of the order you cancel it just to get some peace.

During all of this, CS won’t give you much, if any, help, as you were the one who promised the buyer you’d work on the order for an unlimited length of time.

Unlimited revisions can be dangerous for any seller to offer, as they give bad buyers an avenue to get free work.

A buyer could theoretically keep hitting the revision button until you’re so sick of the order you cancel it just to get some peace.

During all of this, CS won’t give you much, if any, help, as you were the one who promised the buyer you’d work on the order for an unlimited length of time.

Thanks for your suggestion, How many should i give at least?

I agree with you. It’s the right way for a seller. Unlimited revision is very dangerous for a seller.

Yes. Also, I think unlimited revision may be dangerous for any seller. But I think we need to get that risk. However, we can change it after getting more orders. So, That dangerous depends on buyers 😀

Hi, thanks for your suggestion, I do always contact the buyer first. Also i completed 8 orders, so should i change the unlimited revisions now?

Thanks for your suggestion, How many should i give at least?

1 or 2 is good enough and they should be included in the standard or premium package at least. In normal situation, one or two round of revisions is enough to satisfy most of the client. A good client wouldn’t waste their time for further revision.

Hi, thanks for your suggestion, I do always contact the buyer first. Also i completed 8 orders, so should i change the unlimited revisions now?

You are providing voice over. So, You don’t need to provide UNLIMITED REVISIONS. Because I think you do your work using client script. So, you can change it to 5 or less revisions. 😀

You are providing voice over. So, You don’t need to provide UNLIMITED REVISIONS. Because I think you do your work using client script. So, you can change it to 5 or less revisions. 😀

Thank you so much, as I’m a new seller i was providing unlimited, now I’ll give one or 2

Archived