Advice from a 500+ Buyer

timmbbo

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a native english speaker with 5 years topical experience in the niche, along with several years college english. My articles are well researched, well laid out, grammatically perfect and surprisingly engaging. Not only that, it is original, unique and delivered in the stated time-frame.

You can order a free sample.

http://■■■■■■/qzYni7

Hey! Great post!

But is the following true?

"#7) Don’t cancel - it hurts their ratio. One time, I bought a gig, and then wasn’t able to deliver the material, so I cancelled the gig. Then, I saw how the cancellation automatically left negative feedback. I still feel bad about that one."

Does cancelation hurt the ratio? and what ratio is that? Thank you

I’m new here and my first buyer experience is a disaster. The seller offered to migrate my website from HTML to WP and keeps asking for my full godaddy account# and password. He does not need that to migrate the site. I am uncomfortable with giving that and provided all the FTP login info he needed and wordpress login as wel (per godaddy) What am I missing? He is about to get a zero rating. Ugh I can’t figure out how to contact fiverr to help me. This whole thing is somewhat confusing.

Hello Friends, I am a full time freelancer and Marketing graduate looking for potential and supportive clients to build my career. Please if someone help me here I’ll be very grateful. Thanks. Please have a look at my professional work in profile.

Archived