Advice from a 500+ Buyer

timmbbo

Guest volodymyrpro7

http://forum.fiverr.com/uploads/FileUpload/e7/654091958de6c72c8556728837220f.jpg

I would like you to see my gigs. Just simply click on my avatar and you will be redirected. I also want to offer you my the best gig. It’s a 7 minute old school healthy workout program that I wrote to sell it exclusively on Fiverr. I hope you will consider this as a prove of quality and seriousness of my intentions. Below I would write a short message about this gig.

Is it possible to build a perfect body training for 7 minutes a day?

Yes, it’s possible. My 15 years training experience proves it. I train for over 3 years using my own program that I designed for people who want quick results in short period of time! For only 7 minutes a day you will have a full body workout that will help you to lose weight and get strength. Why I’m 100% sure that it works? Because I tried every diet and every training program that exist on the market. I was playing basketball, soccer, did boxing, street workouts, yoga, karate, bodybuilding etc. And what is more interesting with this program you will have better results, especially if you want to quickly loose weight. I suggest you to try it.

FAQ

What is the 7 minute old school healthy workout?

The program is designed to loose weight and get some strength. To achieve the results that you want you don’t need any supplements. You just need to do exercises regularly and have a good sleep. The program consists of 12 exercises that you should do in rapid succession every day.

Who can use this workout?

You can be a beginner or you can be an advanced athlete. It will benefit you all. Simple and efficient program.

What I will receive?

I will give you my e-book in pdf-format. I sell it exclusively on Fiverr. So I will definitely recommend you to try it.

How long I should do the exercises?

You will need to do it regularly for 6 weeks, but I would recommend you to continue to do it month after month to achieve a 200% result.

Does it work?

Yes, of course this works. I added a photograph of my body that I made using my web-cam. You can clearly see the result. It’s a full body workout that requires only 7 minute of your time.

More info with illustrations in the pdf-book

Exclusively on fiverr.com

I wish you good luck!

The workout is available here:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am new here, but i have more than five year experience in graphic designing.

I am also Designer, Advisor and Magazine Team on a well-known forum named ITQalam where 50,000 members registered.

I have made animated banner and ranks on there, and i am going to share new animated banner on there.

if you want some one to design Professional business card, kindly order me and click my gig

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

I am totally agree about

#8) Don’t trust the flags. Whenever you see the nationality flag, that seems to be more of a suggestion than a rule. I’ve chatted with sellers with US and Canadian flags, masked as sellers in Pakistan and India.

Yes, some Indian guys are in USA or GB and the flag is not their nationality. This is not so fair. I am proud with my country - Bulgaria and for me it is not good to hide your origin.

Thanks!

yordanov

Guest aakarsh1997

I am a seller, and I agree with everything except that I deliver what I promise, if not more. And even if I think from the POV of a buyer, I would rather not order from people who write exaggerated stuff.

Why do you want to irritate a seller 😦 ?

As I’m a new seller here, when someone orders my gig my heart goes BOOM BOOM ! BOOM BOOM !

I always do a rough work first even before asking the customer to order.

If the customer is satisfied with the rough work, I’ll ask him to order and this method works out fine and most of them likes it 🙂

They are actually able to see what they are getting even before paying.

If they need modification i can do it also, I do multiple revisions even before ordering - through this rough work method.

Deliver the final work when they approve the rough work.

I found this method effective and gets 100% customer satisfaction, no money wastage and less negative reviews.

https://www.fiverr.com/frmistu

I am 3 years experienced Graphic Designer, Web Design & Development .

I’ll do any kinds of Graphic Projects .l work with in this 24 hours.

I hope you like my services; it’s only few simple service. But it’s more important to me to conduct my professional life.

So, pls come an join with me and enjoy my services.

Cartoon Book cover, Cartoon Logo, Cartoon Characters ,Banner, Photo Editing, PSD to HTML, HTML to Wordpress

Super express high quality Cartoon Design ,

Oder Now

https://www.fiverr.com/frmistu

Thanks

I don’t know if I should say this, but your point in which you talked about not trusting the flags is quite offending.Maybe you didn’t have a good experience with Indian and Pakistani sellers, but not all of us have sold our souls to devil.We work hard to satisfy our buyer requirements as well.

🙂 Hello everybody.

I think all Fiverr buyers should now stop and read at least once your post!

*1)It depends on the seller and by what you understand by miracles:). I know someone that puts more passion in a 5$ project than you could buy with 50$, so the cash isn’t much but it’s enough if you find the right seller (usualy new sellers that are starting to build excelent reputation)

*2)It is indeed anoying to get all of the questions after ordering the basic gig. Perfect would be to ask the questions before ordering the gig to make it clear weather it is possible or what should be ordered as extra etc.

*5)I always like it when I receive detailed information about what the buyer needs.

*6)This depends on the seller too. Some buyers have more important things to do than leaving feedback so my advice for the new sellers is : ask the buyer to submit the review or try to convince him by offering future discounts^.^

Thanks for posting @timmbbo!

Have a great day readers!

Archived