How can i develop my logo style

mehdi716

Of that’s the “logo” that you created then you still have a lot of things to learn.

First of all the big circle is a part that you took from the internet and it has nothing stylistic in common with a penguins, which is also a picture that you took from the intent and removed a background (which you also looks very as a very dirty job). Your fonts are also pretty bad.

Just in case: taking pictures from the internet and just combining them is not a logo creation and can get you into trouble because you are stealing someone else’s work.

no offense, but this … image is bad.
I will suggest you to think through again, what is a logo. Logo, not just a brand identity.
I can’t tell what the logo is trying to convince to the audience.
There are too many themes that you have in 1 logo. Cute, energetic (font) + calm and professional-look ( the blue circle) + the penguin ( abstract)

Of that’s the “logo” that you created then you still have a lot of things to learn.

First of all the big circle is a part that you took from the internet and it has nothing stylistic in common with a penguins, which is also a picture that you took from the intent and removed a background (which you also looks very as a very dirty job). Your fonts are also pretty bad.

Just in case: taking pictures from the internet and just combining them is not a logo creation and can get you into trouble because you are stealing someone else’s work.

Yeah agree with you dear

Archived