Is it forum BUG!

oliver_gramberg

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning users, I’m new in Fiverr after having read the rules and advice given in this forum, I wanted to clarify a question in the category ‘‘welcome’’ but when entering that category does not let me write anything, I do not know if it is an error or if others happen, do I need to upgrade my account? or there’s something I’m not taking into account. I await your answers. Thank you very much.

• 2 months later...

I can not log in Fiverr forum by mobile apps. when I tried to log in from mobile apps it’s loading and doesn’t appear froum page.
I already install fiverr apps newly and update my apps too but it shows same result.
Do you guys have any solution for this issue?
Thanks in Advance.

• 8 months later...

bug.png.fd460f2053eac6a8470cb6c749cbe4c2.png
bug794×123 4.06 KB

After reading any topic in our forum, we all get a similar type of option (which I attached in my ss)
But recently I notice that when I click on read this topic button,
it redirects to another page.
And shows that can’t reach the page.
Is it Forum BUG ? or they don’t link it to another page?
Anyone facing this problem ???
Hope that FIVERR forum management takes necessary steps to this.

On 7/14/2020 at 8:47 AM, coerdelion said:

It may be that the post was deleted or hidden due to being flagged.

No its not actually, I found this problem in every post. Even my last seen post too

On 7/14/2020 at 8:49 AM, wp_kid said:

It looks like a bug, the page URL is not correct,

It showing https://u/username/preferences/notifications but It should be https://forum.fiverr.com/u/username/preferences/notifications

I will sent it to an admin to look on it. Thanks for heads up 😉

WOAH, Happy to know that,

Btw I am just thinking why my post doesn’t show anyone and why they are not commenting, hahaha, At least I was not wrong 😛 

On 7/14/2020 at 8:51 AM, imagination7413 said:

Not sure. I’ve changed my personal setting to ‘normal’ so that I never track threads I read.

Idk actually if I am the only one who facing this problem or not. But its happened last 1 week with me, and I think that maybe they will give a solution for it.

Archived