Level up very soon

graphiquedees

Hello everybody! This will be my first level up so I just want to make sure it will go as I think it will. Basically I completed my requirements for level one exactly the day after my last evaluation. And since then I haven’t been taking many orders on fiverr because I’ve been busy with something else. Just wanted to make sure it wont have an effect on my level up on the next evaluation which is in 3 days. Thankyou!Preformatted text

You can only be promoted to a Level 1 seller if all EIGHT bars on your Analytics page are green. If they are not all green, you will remain as a no-level seller.

You can only be promoted to a Level 1 seller if all EIGHT bars on your Analytics page are green.

There is no point in paraphrasing previous posts.

Not likely, surely. If all bars are green, promotion is automatic. Well, I guess if he closes the account, he won’t, but that’s not the point lol.

As you know, there are no guarantees on Fiverr. I have known other sellers who did not get promoted automatically (or didn’t stay promoted for long) – usually related to CS involvement. I used the word, “likely”, as promotion is likely to happen if all bars are green. Based on past cases – rare as they may have been – I am not going to make guarantees that I have no control over implementing. 😉

As you know, there are no guarantees on Fiverr. I have known other sellers who did not get promoted automatically (or didn’t stay promoted for long) – usually related to CS involvement. I used the word, “likely”, as promotion is likely to happen if all bars are green. Based on past cases – rare as they may have been – I am not going to make guarantees that I have no control over implementing. 😉

CS involvement? It’s an automatic process (for level 1 and 2), how does CS get involved in that?

CS involvement? It’s an automatic process (for level 1 and 2), how does CS get involved in that?

If there are ongoing tickets, the result of some of those tickets have influenced a seller’s promotion/demotion status. Like I said, I used the word “likely”, because I am not going to offer guarantees, especially when I don’t know the things other sellers are experiencing.

How do you feel about my dashboard statistics?

I would say that you need to earn $32.80 in the next two days or you will remain as a no-level seller. 😉

EDIT: You just changed your image. The new one shows eight green bars, whereas your first image only showed 7 green bars. Seven green bars is a no promotion – 8 green bars is likely to be a promotion to Level 1. Beyond that, I have no further insight into your account.

I would say that you need to earn $32.80 in the next two days or you will remain as a no-level seller. 😉

EDIT: You just changed your image. The new one shows eight green bars, whereas your first image only showed 7 green bars. Seven green bars is a no promotion – 8 green bars is likely to be a promotion to Level 1. Beyond that, I have no further insight into your account.

I have order in progress, it will be completed today.

Priced at 40$… my only hope is that the seller leaves $5 tip.

EDIT: You just changed your image.

???

This is bug on Fiverr page, it is same to you, go check.

First image is mine, second is from Vstudio

VS - you thought I was playing with mockup again? 😃 No, this is real now.

I have $10 left to get to level 1, but I’ve got a feeling I wont get any orders now since the Analytics/Testing is back to normal. Even though I am apparently on the first page of my category.

I can not believe I am missing less than 1$ to reach Level 1 tomorrow.

UPDATE!!

Buyer gave me TIP (totally unexpected) and that pushed me in ALL GREEN for Level 1 tomorrow.

image.thumb.png.ead9c656506e116c08ff2bac4e97879b.png
image1267×530 40.9 KB

I can not believe I am missing less than 1$ to reach Level 1 tomorrow.

UPDATE!!

Buyer gave me TIP (totally unexpected) and that pushed me in ALL GREEN for Level 1 tomorrow.

Don’t get your hopes up.

This morning, CS decided to randomly issue me a warning for no reason which knocked me down from my level one status. Then I disputed, and they realised that the warning was… completely random.

So they removed the warning. But they didn’t restore my level.

For some reason though, my profile says Level 1. But my analytics page and everywhere else tells me I am now a no level.

It looks like Fiverr is one of those strangers that count midnight as end of the day not start of the day.

My analytic still says it will be evaluated on July 15 00:00 GMT and that time has long gone.

No level still.

No it will be on July 15. A fellow on fiverr told me that the end time of the evaluation is at the end of July 15 which is 12:00am (at night) in your area. For me its 10:25 AM here. So i will wait till 12 midnight

It looks like Fiverr is one of those strangers that count midnight as end of the day not start of the day.

My analytic still says it will be evaluated on July 15 00:00 GMT and that time has long gone.

No level still.

Congratulation to you. You are now Level 1 Seller.

Congratulation to you. You are now Level 1 Seller.

Yes. The system is obviously little slow but I got my “promotion”.

image.png.25079362066b20e87044e7b4f64aae30.png

In case someone is thinking what are real benefits from achieving Level one, for one thing, THIS:

image.png.a74d72762d5530603f7a5466eb64ff02.png

I am shocked!!

1806 BR to select from?

This will be interesting. It would be great if BR could be sorted somehow, per price or per date or per something. Scrolling through this is going to take forever.

Archived