When someone messages you and only says "hi" or "hello" do they buy from you?

misscrystal

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what i think is in customer point of view Hi,Hello iis sent when someone wants to get something done usually when your online but there are chances he texted multiple ppl because he want to buy from someone who responds immediiately . if a buyer really wants to buy from you for sure he will send a custom message stating his requ and questions

he texted multiple ppl because he want to buy from someone who responds immediiately .

If that was the case the buyer would ask each person their question.

This isn’t why buyers are cagey. They’re cagey because they either don’t know what they are doing or they are scammers.

he texted multiple ppl because he want to buy from someone who responds immediiately .

If that was the case the buyer would ask each person their question.

This isn’t why buyers are cagey. They’re cagey because they either don’t know what they are doing or they are scammers.

cagey

That’s a good word for it. Meaning guarded, secretive, tight-lipped.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It was crazy! I have gotten five per day over the last few weeks, but this weekend I have only gotten two per day as well, so hopefully, it is getting better. 😛

I just received my first “hi” right now! Its pretty annoying, I thought he is interested in my gig.😂

Archived