Why my gig impression , clicks , order etc not showing?

itsmuq

Hello

I’m on fiverr from 1 year almost i’m delivering my order on time , also completing them but fiverr deranked my gig , i don’t even see my gig in search i don’t where it is , i was in 5th page ,now i’m disappear anyone please help me this is my gig below see if something went wrong Thanks

On 6/28/2021 at 9:24 AM, theratypist said:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig --> My gig doesn't appear in search --> Select Gig

If it says active, your gig is still appearing in search

my gig is active 

On 6/28/2021 at 10:10 AM, goffer6575 said:

some flack buyer doing like this. everyday post almost same offer. no  worry avoid this

How can i avoid its keeling my offers i barely send 2,3 request per day because of this 

2 minutes ago, itsmuq said:

Not Happy , i'm deranked badly 

I know the cuurent status of your de-ranking... Yes, i had similar experience recently, trying to overcome it, and still facing challenges as new seller, whereas you are here from long time.... Wishing for the best! 

On 6/29/2021 at 8:21 AM, professor_92 said:

Fiverr has changed it's policies as new sellers. So the gigs that were previously maked were de ranked as their categories were auto managed. This was happened to many sellers

this is frustating 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
6 hours ago, itsmuq said:

category

Since the reviews will not disappear, this is not a good idea if the new category is so different from the former, that it will mean that you got those reviews for something different than you would offer then. For example, you got the reviews for logo design, but change the Gig to video creation, article writing, whatever. 

It may be considered as review manipulation. And may cause issues for you at the level evaluations every month, if someone notices.

If you want to offer something different, create a new Gig. You can pause a Gig you don't want to offer any longer, or delete one if you have used up all your Gig slots. The reviews of deleted Gigs will stay on your profile.

6 hours ago, itsmuq said:

Got about 50 reviews on a gig. I would like to change the title, category,

The category can't be changed once the gig has been published now. I'm sure you used to be able to (by pausing the gig first) but that's not the case any more. Though you can change the subcategory after it's published. But that still could make the reviews misleading if what the gig is for is quite different to what it was for when they were created.

Also though you can edit the title the URL will stay the same if the gig has already been published - which could look wrong to those who view the gig and its url if it's very different (and you shouldn't make the title something very different to what it was when the reviews were created for the above reason). Also if the title is very different it could confuse your buyers when they look at their past orders.

Archived