Why my gig impression , clicks , order etc not showing?

itsmuq

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HELLO Everyone i’m not new on fiverr i spend about 2 years but never see this i upload video then its get discliend by fiverr TOS the reason is :

It is mandatory to include either a video or an audio sample for the specific category you selected. If your gig was placed in the Music & Audio category, we ask that you upload either a video or an audio sample. If your gig was placed in the Video & Animation category, we ask that you upload a video. It’s important for buyers to be able to see a sample of your work so they can see your level of professionalism and better understand what you are offering. Your video and audio should be created with high production quality and be original. Please modify your gig accordingly. For more information ,

But my video is only have simple whiteboard animation , and voice over also music 25% everything was great i don’t why fiverr discliend this i need your help and support to solve this issue thanks

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone Hope you doing good and safe , My delivery time 82% , i delivered every thing on time if i get late sometime i ask my client for extended time , how can i increase that please help

My delivery time 82% , i delivered every thing on time

Math doesn’t check out.

If you want to increase it, don’t be late. Simple as that.

Once you late…, you can’t change your delivery time rate even you ask for extended time.
The only thing you can do is try to deliver each new project ontime next time.
and wait for 60 days

Please note that your delivery time rate still can decrease (based on your overall project you have per 60 days)

On 1/21/2021 at 6:33 AM, looseink said:

Over time, if you keep delivering on time, that number will go up.

Regardless, 82% is still a good rate.

Don’t worry about it.

I’m trying to maintain that

On 1/21/2021 at 6:34 AM, cc_animation said:

My delivery time 82% , i delivered every thing on time

Math doesn’t check out.

If you want to increase it, don’t be late. Simple as that.

I’m trying to maintain that thanks

On 1/21/2021 at 6:34 AM, toplegalservice said:

if you keep delivering on time, that number will go up. DOn’t worry

i’m going to reach level 1 seller but only thing is blocking me is delivery time

On 1/21/2021 at 6:35 AM, english_voice said:

You’re offering reasonably complex gigs with an incredibly short delivery time.

I’m actually surprised you’ve managed to keep your on time delivery rate as high as 82%.

A one minute explainer video with voice over in two days? Tight turnaround.

i’m going to reach level 1 seller but only thing is blocking me is delivery time , yeah little tight

On 1/21/2021 at 6:35 AM, marinapomorac said:

Table is for cancelations bus same mathematics apply.

Thanks that will help me alot

• 1 month later...

Hello ,

I’m on fiverr from 1 year almost i’m delivering my order on time , also completing them but i’m seeing very disturbing rise and fall in algorithm , But my ON TIME DELIVERY is going down i need you guys to help me thanks

Capture.thumb.JPG.170cb443c76fc031039ac4075f6b442e.JPG
Capture1332×491 43.7 KB

Regards ,
itsmuq

Are your order deliveries on time or they are always late? If they are late then start delivering them on time before you run out of delivery time. But if you are delivering all orders on time but still you are facing this downfall for no reason, then you should contact the customer support team.

On 3/6/2021 at 7:04 AM, nadia_younus said:

Are your order deliveries on time or they are always late? If they are late then start delivering them on time before you run out of delivery time. But if you are delivering all orders on time but still you are facing this downfall for no reason, then you should contact the customer support team.

Thanks for your advice

• 2 months later...

Hello ,

I’m on fiverr from 1 year almost i’m delivering my order on time , also completing them but fiverr deranked my gig , i don’t even see my gig in search i don’t where it is , i was in 5th page now ,now i’m disappear anyone please help me this is my gig below see if something went wrong Thanks

favicon-32x32.png.70998329448e70712efdba1726f54617.png Fiverr.com
create-2d-video-for-you-business.jpg.c7fc57fadbb68d64b059c98cb24c4369.jpg

Itsmuq: I will create 2d animation explainer video or 2d animation video for...

For only $10, Itsmuq will create 2d animation explainer video or 2d animation video. | Hello, Pleasecontact mebefore ordering and send me your script if you have one.2d Animation Explainer has the power to captivate, engage and build trust with |...

Archived