How i promote my gig in fiverr

bilal_designr

hi can you have an idea about Fiverr promoted gig feature please tell me how I access this fantastic feature

The Promoted Gigs feature is currently in Beta and available to a limited number of sellers.

Promoted Gigs is a paid advertising tool that enables you to promote your Gigs on Fiverr.

With Promoted Gigs, you can push your Gig to prime locations in category pages and search results, gain more visibility and get more orders.

The ad’s display is based on an auction between sellers and depends on the price you’re willing to pay for each ad click (bid). You’ll pay a fee only when buyers click on your ad.

The Promoted Gigs feature is currently in Beta and available to a limited number of sellers.

You have the answers there already.

• Like 16

These two posts will help you.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…
I hope you blocked and reported them.

Thanks for your recommendation 🙂 @vickiespencer

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

For the official announcement and more information, please see:

[image] Sometimes even top-rated sellers with excellent reviews need a little assistance getting their Gig in front of new buyers. Why? Because there’s tons of amazing talent to be discovered on Fiverr. But today we’re launching a simple way to help your Gig stand out from the rest, introducing Promoted Gigs. Promoted Gigs provides talented and experienced freelancers on Fiver the opportunity to grow and expand their business with only a few clicks. With Promoted Gigs, high-quality freelancer…

1920x1008-1-1536x806.thumb.jpg.60bf41f7d943be70702d1c19d7776c0a.jpg

• Like 17

hi can you have an idea about Fiverr promoted gig feature please tell me how I access this fantastic feature

Promoted Gigs is a paid advertising tool that enables you to promote your Gigs on Fiverr.

With Promoted Gigs, you can push your Gig to prime locations in category pages and search results, gain more visibility and get more orders.

The ad’s display is based on an auction between sellers and depends on the price you’re willing to pay for each ad click (bid). You’ll pay a fee only when buyers click on your ad.

how I access this fantastic feature

image.thumb.png.e9dd9dce56c1528381b5c462b5c6ffcd.png
image1177×319 49.5 KB

Truly fantastic feature… 🙈

• Like 11

where are the option to promote gig? Thanks!

Please see:

[image] Sometimes even top-rated sellers with excellent reviews need a little assistance getting their Gig in front of new buyers. Why? Because there’s tons of amazing talent to be discovered on Fiverr. But today we’re launching a simple way to help your Gig stand out from the rest, introducing Promoted Gigs. Promoted Gigs provides talented and experienced freelancers on Fiver the opportunity to grow and expand their business with only a few clicks. With Promoted Gigs, high-quality freelancer…

1920x1008-1-1536x806.thumb.jpg.5176d80172cae6d270f686fdb5faff6d.jpg

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Thanks @vickiespencer 🙂

• Like 4

Thanks for tips…

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for share your tips

• Like 3