Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

jonbaas

Wow. Thanks for your great idea. I have a doubt how we find costumer’s need?? :roll_eyes:

I have a doubt how we find costumer’s need??

If you have researched your customers and your target market, you will know and understand their needs. And when you know those needs, you will know how to fulfill them.

• Like 9

Please I’d like to ask if it’s okay to remind buyers to leave reviews. It’s going to be two weeks since I joined fiverr in two days time and I just completed my second order yesterday. I got a 5 star review from my first buyer on delivery. I just delivered my second last night I haven’t gotten a review even though I’m very sure the customer is very satisfied. Is it against fiverr TOS to remind buyers to leave a review? This particular buyer is new to fiverr infact I’m the first seller she’s working with.

• Like 10

Please I’d like to ask if it’s okay to remind buyers to leave reviews. It’s going to be two weeks since I joined fiverr in two days time and I just completed my second order yesterday. I got a 5 star review from my first buyer on delivery. I just delivered my second last night I haven’t gotten a review even though I’m very sure the customer is very satisfied. Is it against fiverr TOS to remind buyers to leave a review? This particular buyer is new to fiverr infact I’m the first seller she’s working with.

Is it against fiverr TOS to remind buyers to leave a review?

Yes it is. Don’t ever try!!

• Like 4