Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

jonbaas

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Quick update:

Unfortunately, Jonbaas appears to have been suspended from the forum for a year, which is very sad. That means he can’t like or reply to any posts in this thread.

His profile does say his forum account is still under review, so hopefully his ban doesn’t last the full duration, and he’s soon able to get back to this thread and others.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice article

On 7/12/2020 at 2:52 AM, jonbaas said:

reach out to your target customers.

On 7/12/2020 at 2:52 AM, jonbaas said:

Connect.

Would you explain the ways we can do that on fiverr?

I may be wrong but, as it seems to me there are can be only 2 types of connection between a fiverr seller and a potential client.

1. The seller already knew the client outside of fiverr. In that case why would he bring him/her on fiverr and share 20% of this revenue.
  2. The seller and buyer are only connected via fiverr. In that case how do we reach out to the buyer(via buyer request? or are there other ways)

thanks for suggestion
, can you describe specifically in one particular issue with example, it would be more easy to understand.

your description suggest to think different but how i can thing, no info…can you explain…

thanks for suggestion, Good job

I understand what you’re saying and I’ve made sure to do almost everything.
Like I get its important to study your competition, analyse everything before simply making a big hoping you get a order.

I’ve done that. Done the research and the SEO etc and made gigs. My question after you do all that and make your gig, isn’t it just a waiting game? How does the “Connect” part come in play? Like do you mean promoting your gigs outside of Fiverr?

• 2 weeks later...

Would you like to explain it?

I think the nature of my comment was clear. If you’re here, on Fiverr, to be a seller, you’re either here to work, and overcome your competitors, or you’re here to watch your competitors gain all your orders.

You are either here to work… or here to watch.

Which option are you here to pursue?

Want to work. But have to watch 😬

Thanks for sharing this amazing advice. It’s so helpful for me. I’m a level one seller on Fiverr. Recently I don’t have orders as much as I got in previous months. I want to provide the best quality of work but my best seller gig lost its ranking nowadays. Can you please give me some suggestions about how can I improve my gigs so that it can get ranking again?

• 2 weeks later...

Study. Understand. Connect

Can you clarify the connection process. Thanks

I assume it’s portraying your service/gig in a way that a buyer would relate to, reaching out as a fellow person who understands their needs and not just as someone who’s only trying to make money.

• 11 months later...
On 10/29/2021 at 5:40 AM, cubex_studio said:

The more successful you become at helping others, the more those people will trust you, respect you, and want to work with you again and again.

Although this thread (overall) looks like a more appropriate fit for Tips for Sellers, buyers can find some value in this statement. ^

From a seller's perspective, my favorite projects are the ones I conduct for repeat buyers. As a buyer, if you can find a seller who understands your brand, voice, and goals, both parties benefit. 🙂

For example, if your repeat seller already understands your background, they may be able to reduce the overall delivery timeline (queue dependent). There are other benefits, but I hope this helps! 

Archived