Please Help- what i m making mistake.(Data Entry)

kashyap748

I m working as Data entry Service.

**I write down some Buyer job : **

1…Follow simple instructions to complete a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, should only take a couple of minutes.
2.I am looking for skip tracing Leads: Names, address, age if possible, phone number and email! If you do a good Job then I will keep you busy. God Bless!
3.I need someone to send 1000 manual emails a day for 5 days a week.

More there but just sample…

I have only 40-50 sec to write down offer…so that what i write is below shown.
First One sample I made…I not copy paste…I write down everything everytime…
Hi, my name is Kashyap. I interested in your XYZ project. And I can deliver this to perfection. I am known for providing high quality work at affordable prices with the highest standards of customer satisfaction. Let me know if I can help you with this. Looking forward to assisting you with my service If you have any confusion or doubt, please message me, so we can discuss it in more detail and start working on it now. Thanks.

Sample two:

Hi,
My name is Kashyap.I read your (XYZ project needs) and will help you with your job. Message me, so we can discuss it in more detail and start working on it now. When you come back to me in a specific need inbox I can set a specific budget.Thank you

What i m making mistake…please show me and please write down Better offer as per Sample Job request…

Thank you.

I m working as Data entry Service.

**I write down some Buyer job : **

1…Follow simple instructions to complete a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, should only take a couple of minutes.

2.I am looking for skip tracing Leads: Names, address, age if possible, phone number and email! If you do a good Job then I will keep you busy. God Bless!

3.I need someone to send 1000 manual emails a day for 5 days a week.

More there but just sample…

I have only 40-50 sec to write down offer…so that what i write is below shown.

Hi, my name is Kashyap. I interested in your XYZ project. And I can deliver this to perfection. I am known for providing high quality work at affordable prices with the highest standards of customer satisfaction. Let me know if I can help you with this. Looking forward to assisting you with my service If you have any confusion or doubt, please message me, so we can discuss it in more detail and start working on it now. Thanks.

Sample two:

Hi,

My name is Kashyap.I read your (XYZ project needs) and will help you with your job. Message me, so we can discuss it in more detail and start working on it now. When you come back to me in a specific need inbox I can set a specific budget.Thank you

What i m making mistake…please show me and please write down Better offer as per Sample Job request…

Thank you.

And then everything you wrote below was a generic template.

Do you really think what you did is okay as long as you type it out manually instead of using the copy/paste function?

You do realize that when people say “don’t copy and paste” they mean to tailor each offer to the buyer’s specific needs. You aren’t doing that at all. They aren’t saying it’s fine to be generic as long as you type it out manually… Honestly.

Your problem is that you are using a template and making it about your skills, not about buyer needs, NOT that you are using the copy/paste function…

Another problem is that your English is very poor and unprofessional. Why would someone work with you if they are concerned you may not understand them and they may not understand you?

Improve your English and stop using templates. Focus on what the buyer is asking for and how you fill that need.

Archived