Could someone buy my gig? I need some tips?

valuesmm

Your gig is in violation of Fiverr’s Community Standards. It is not allowed to promise things you have no control over, such as a specific number of followers. Also, it is not allowed to offer fake followers or fake engagement.

You are also asking buyers to contact you outside Fiverr, which is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

I suggest you delete your gig immediately and take the time to read the Terms of Service and the Community Standards carefully.

Your gig is in violation of Fiverr’s Community Standards. It is not allowed to promise things you have no control over, such as a specific number of followers. Also, it is not allowed to offer fake followers or fake engagement.

You are also asking buyers to contact you outside Fiverr, which is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

I suggest you delete your gig immediately and take the time to read the Terms of Service and the Community Standards carefully.

Very false, I don’t go on there account you are thinking of something else.

I have script/bot/panel with severs connected to it and I can send any amount I want.

I have full control over it

But I will delete the discord one tho.

Very false, I don’t go on there account you are thinking of something else.

I have script/bot/panel with severs connected to it and I can send any amount I want.

I have full control over it

But I will delete the discord one tho.

Yes, that is fake engagement/followers which is against Fiverr’s Community Standards. So no, not false.

Yes, that is fake engagement/followers which is against Fiverr’s Community Standards. So no, not false.

They can help you get engagement but I will delete this listing and I can do it for real that have engagement.

You were given all the info you needed but took no action. Remove your discord contact info, better yet remove the gig completely and offer a service that doesn’t break Fiverr’s TOS. Best of luck and please listen to the advice. We would hate to see your next forum post read “Fiverr banned my account”.

Archived