I'm currently getting scammed on fiverr and No response from support

clintd7

Three examples of tickets I had with Support over the past two years where I was asking for advice on how to proceed with buyers who were problematic. In bold are the subjects/issues for each.
Exhibit A - I have a buyer who is breaking the rules by abusing the revision button.
image.png.abc4746514ce8e9afecf91e356412af5.png
Exhibit B - BUYER IS TRYING TO CANCEL A DELIVERED ORDER
image.png.8fc3175f475932da35c8b0c2fb8a809e.png
Exhibit C - BUYER IS THREATENING TO LEAVE A BAD REVIEW IF I DON’T CANCEL
image.png.3004a2f83cb22a56fe1068547baf9961.png

Each of these were small orders which buyers were 100% wrong with no real reason to cancel after delivery.

Three examples of tickets I had with Support over the past two years where I was asking for advice on how to proceed with buyers who were problematic. In bold are the subjects/issues for each.

Exhibit A - I have a buyer who is breaking the rules by abusing the revision button.

Exhibit B - BUYER IS TRYING TO CANCEL A DELIVERED ORDER

Exhibit C - BUYER IS THREATENING TO LEAVE A BAD REVIEW IF I DON’T CANCEL

Each of these were small orders which buyers were 100% wrong with no real reason to cancel after delivery.

Okay thanks for that information. It surely sheds some insight. I have canceled their request to cancel and opened another ticket as I think that’s what they are doing. Was your buyers account as shady as mine?

Okay thanks for that information. It surely sheds some insight. I have canceled their request to cancel and opened another ticket as I think that’s what they are doing. Was your buyers account as shady as mine?

Not as I recall however the Buyers account is a completely separate issue which they won’t take into account or discuss with you anyway.

Not as I recall however the Buyers account is a completely separate issue which they won’t take into account or discuss with you anyway.

I do see where that is possible. However, I told my buyer that I’m happy to fix whatever problem they are having. Their response was that they found someone else and submitted another cancellation request. I declined once again and said the following (see attachment). I’m yet to get a response.

Scam1.jpg.87d15935b0cca0a18a7f41959d7366a1.jpg
Scam1923×546 82.9 KB

I also see a message about us not coming to an agreement. Do you know if this because I declined both cancellation requests or are they contacting support as well?

Hi,
So sorry to learn about your situation. I also sent a ticket yesterday and got an automated response. I completely understand. they are occupied with unlimited number of tickets. In the subject line I should have mentioned that ’ it’s an emergency’ or ‘an urgent issue’. In sha Allah I hope the response will go in my favor.
I hope they also get back to you as soon as possible.

Hi,

So sorry to learn about your situation. I also sent a ticket yesterday and got an automated response. I completely understand. they are occupied with unlimited number of tickets. In the subject line I should have mentioned that ’ it’s an emergency’ or ‘an urgent issue’. In sha Allah I hope the response will go in my favor.

I hope they also get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks. Sorry to hear you’re having an issue as well. Based on the information I’m getting so far Customer will only help fix issues with Terms of service. With everything else you’re left on your own.

Thanks. Sorry to hear you’re having an issue as well. Based on the information I’m getting so far Customer will only help fix issues with Terms of service. With everything else you’re left on your own.

My pleasure.

Unfortunately, it’s related to Terms and Services. Meanwhile I am praying and watching the clock tick.

I do see where that is possible. However, I told my buyer that I’m happy to fix whatever problem they are having. Their response was that they found someone else and submitted another cancellation request. I declined once again and said the following (see attachment). I’m yet to get a response.

I also see a message about us not coming to an agreement. Do you know if this because I declined both cancellation requests or are they contacting support as well?

Oof, I don’t like your response to the buyer at all.

It’s very confrontational and the bit about reviews could actually be seen as review manipulation.

When it comes to dealing with buyers, stick to the script - work is done, there is no issue with it, I am not cancelling. That’s it.

As for that message to contact support, it’s another nonsensical message that needs to be removed by Fiverr. They invite you to contact Support for help only to then be told to work it out with the buyer…

Oof, I don’t like your response to the buyer at all.

It’s very confrontational and the bit about reviews could actually be seen as review manipulation.

When it comes to dealing with buyers, stick to the script - work is done, there is no issue with it, I am not cancelling. That’s it.

As for that message to contact support, it’s another nonsensical message that needs to be removed by Fiverr. They invite you to contact Support for help only to then be told to work it out with the buyer…

Well I guess I was being a bit confrontational since I knew they were scammers. My aim was to drive in them a bit of fear since their account is fraudulent, and as you mentioned there is a possibility that they are trying to keep a good record as well. I’m not a fluent fiverr TOS speaker. I’ll take that into consideration should I fall into a predicament like this again. Thanks. I do get your point, shouldn’t have done that tho. You live and you learn.

Edit 3:

I hope they will be understanding based on all the evidence I provided and not penalise me for it. I’m only human.

Archived