Unknown Reason Gig Ranking

sameed_webdev

Hi all, I am shamsul arefin.I am working on fiverr from last 2 years.This 2 years was a combination of a good and bad experiences and lots of learning.Today i will share the facts i learned about fiverr gigs. For getting success on fiverr there is no alternative of a perfect,ranked,disciplined and attractive gig.as much as your gig is ranked and in the 1st page of fiverr,as much as you get order.so now i am going to give the tips from 1st to last for opening a perfect gig on fiverr. "OVERVIEW…

You can go through the link… Hope it might help you. Best of luck

Nope, It’s a Custom Order from Previous Buyer, What I understand is in order to rank on the first page you must have 2-3 5 star reviews on that gig.

Where are you getting your information? Those metrics will not guarantee you a spot on the first page. Honestly no one can tell you what it takes to land on the first page, unless they were apart of the team who created the algorithm. Just do your best to make your gig look professional and stand out from your competitors.

Where are you getting your information? Those metrics will not guarantee you a spot on the first page. Honestly no one can tell you what it takes to land on the first page, unless they were apart of the team who created the algorithm. Just do your best to make your gig look professional and stand out from your competitors.

Thank for providing your Input 🙂

Hi all, I am shamsul arefin.I am working on fiverr from last 2 years.This 2 years was a combination of a good and bad experiences and lots of learning.Today i will share the facts i learned about fiverr gigs. For getting success on fiverr there is no alternative of a perfect,ranked,disciplined and attractive gig.as much as your gig is ranked and in the 1st page of fiverr,as much as you get order.so now i am going to give the tips from 1st to last for opening a perfect gig on fiverr. "OVERVIEW…

Thanks for providing this.

@abida29 Thanks for this information

• 2 months later...

Archived