**********_ worst customer service do not use ever

This person has a lack of customer service, he does NOT respond to request that he is not experienced with. He would rather ignore your request and make you wait instead of saying he is not experienced enough to design it.

!Mod Note! : You cannot display your buyer/seller usernames on the forum

where does it say that, I have a right to express what happen.

where does it say that

In the forum rules.

If you have a problem with a user, the proper thing to do is to report them to Customer Support, not name-and-shame on the forum.

After checking out your profile it appears you maybe a new buyer. When choosing a freelancing to do some work and you are un happy with their response or lack their of, maybe rather than wasting time coming on to the forum if you haven’t purchased any service from them, to dox them which is against forum rules maybe find other sellers that would respond to you. Some sellers will work for early nothing regardless of a ridiculous offer and others ignore offers that they feel do not value their service appropriately.

BTW

Don’t take this as sellers making an excuse to not hold the platform and its users to a standard of professionalism but instead take this as some FREE advice to find the seller that will work best with you.

• 2 weeks later...

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

they are closing my tickets and not resolving

That would appear to be your answer. Fiverr refused to do what you asked them to do, and when you open new tickets, they close them. It sounds like your answer is, “no, we’re not going to do that”.

It isn’t poor customer service when Fiverr acts according to their rules and policies – in this case, their policy that feedback is final and permanent.

especially when i was led to believe it was private feedback I was giving.

Neither I, nor anyone else here, can help you with this. We are not CS.

the post was asking how to escalate beyond in cs in case other fiver members had similar issues. but nevermind, dont wish to engage further to pointless replies.

the post was asking how to escalate beyond in cs in case other fiver members had similar issues. but nevermind, dont wish to engage further to pointless replies.

but nevermind, dont wish to engage further to pointless replies.

This is a public forum. Differing views are what public discourse is all about. Not everyone is going to agree with you that Fiverr is being rude because they aren’t doing what you want them to. I offered clarification on your now-deleted complaints. I was trying to help.

Archived