Millions of Welcome to Everybody

Huge welcome to Fiverr Community. Wish you all the best. Try more research on it. Keep your hard work as much as you can. Try as much time you can spend here. Hope something came very well. Happy freelancing. 💫

Huge welcome to Fiverr Community. Wish you all the best. Try more research on it. Keep your hard work as much as you can. Try as much time you can spend here. Hope something came very well. Happy freelancing. 💫

Try more research on it.

Research what?

Keep your hard work as much as you can.

To what hard work are you referring?

Try as much time you can spend here.

Why? Being active on the Fiverr forums does NOT guarantee more sales.

Hope something came very well.

I have no idea what this means.

All of what you wrote is not helpful advice. Please don’t just post things for the sake of posting things. If you are going to offer advice, please be specific. Nothing you wrote is going to help another seller become better at what he/she does.

@jonbaas sorry, I think you haven’t understood my message but the person got it. However, I suggested him to spend time on Fiverr not on forum.

If you can share some good advice for him please share otherwise stop interrupting others. Thank you 🙂

@jonbaas sorry, I think you haven’t understood my message but the person got it. However, I suggested him to spend time on Fiverr not on forum.

If you can share some good advice for him please share otherwise stop interrupting others. Thank you 🙂

I think you haven’t understood my message but the person got it. However, I suggested him to spend time on Fiverr not on forum.

Staying active on Fiverr does not guarantee more sales either.

If you can share some good advice for him please share otherwise stop interrupting others.

The OP never asked for any advice. He posted a “hi, I’m new on Fiverr” post in the “New User Introductions” category. Why did you feel it necessary to offer him unsolicited advice?

I responded fairly, and appropriately to the nature of your post.

Try more research on it.

Research what?

Keep your hard work as much as you can.

To what hard work are you referring?

Try as much time you can spend here.

Why? Being active on the Fiverr forums does NOT guarantee more sales.

Hope something came very well.

I have no idea what this means.

All of what you wrote is not helpful advice. Please don’t just post things for the sake of posting things. If you are going to offer advice, please be specific. Nothing you wrote is going to help another seller become better at what he/she does.

Thank you, brother, for this clarification and intended for goodwill 🌹

I think you haven’t understood my message but the person got it. However, I suggested him to spend time on Fiverr not on forum.

Staying active on Fiverr does not guarantee more sales either.

If you can share some good advice for him please share otherwise stop interrupting others.

The OP never asked for any advice. He posted a “hi, I’m new on Fiverr” post in the “New User Introductions” category. Why did you feel it necessary to offer him unsolicited advice?

I responded fairly, and appropriately to the nature of your post.

I think that every one of you seeking to welcome and giving more motivation to any new member 🌹

Archived