My Gig doesn't show on search results

saykat_nathss

I got the same issue with my gigs, my gigs are quite new so I´ll wait another week, but somehow it seems strange that they are not listed at all.

You have to relax and carry out some personal search before you put yourself into panic.

Try searching keywords you used in your description or category

• Like 4

Dear Senior,

I created a Gig 7-8 days ago. But doesn’t show on search bar. So I sent a message to Fiverr Help and Support . The message was it. They sent me a message. Please see the photo . And help me what can i do, Sir

I created a Gig 7-8 days ago. But doesn’t show on search bar

Make sure to maximise keyword use in the gig description and title. This is something that happens to loads of sellers if they aren’t using correct keywords. It’s nothing to worry about and completely normal. Your gig may be coming up but on the end pages and this would because you are a new seller and haven’t got any reviews yet so make sure to keep your gig up to date with the correct keywords for the niche you are targeting.

• Like 2

Will i send message to them again?

No. Do NOT send another message. The auto-generated message told you to be patient, so, you will have to be patient. They will respond (with a human response) when they are able to do so.

• Like 1

No. Do NOT send another message. The auto-generated message told you to be patient, so, you will have to be patient. They will respond (with a human response) when they are able to do so.

Ok. Thank you very much, Sir.

I created a Gig 7-8 days ago. But doesn’t show on search bar

Make sure to maximise keyword use in the gig description and title. This is something that happens to loads of sellers if they aren’t using correct keywords. It’s nothing to worry about and completely normal. Your gig may be coming up but on the end pages and this would because you are a new seller and haven’t got any reviews yet so make sure to keep your gig up to date with the correct keywords for the niche you are targeting.

Thank you very vuch, Sir

• 5 months later...

Sorry for late reply! Yes, sir i used auto refresh system on my Browser.

Sorry for late reply! Yes, sir i used auto refresh system on my Browser.

You do realize this stands against the Fiverr Terms of Service and you are manipulating the system, right? Auto refreshers are not allowed. Also, just because you are online all the time on Fiverr, that doesn’t mean anything. It’s not going to help you rank. It will just make you look suspiciousm as no one can stay up 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without eating, sleeping or doing anything else 🙂

• Like 2

try to be active on fiverr for long time then you will get rank and also share gig all social media. i am new seller but my gig rank on second page.

The ranking changes all the time, new sellers are pushed in front, and staying online doesn’t help. I work 15+ hours a day on Fiverr and all my gigs are fully removed from search. And I am just an example, it doesn’t matter how much time you spend online. What matters is what you’re doing on the platform, how you promote your business.