It's my Fiverr Pro anniversary!

frank_d

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Is it necessary to have the Average Selling Price over $100 to be a TRS?

Sup fellas. So you all read the title ofcourse and thats the thing which i wanted to discuss with the community today , if someone could share his/her experience that would be awesome .

I wanted to know that how many people got TRS when their average selling price was less than $100 or this aint possible ?

I checked and my gigs average selling price isn’t over $100. So, no, the average selling price doesn’t have to be over $100 to be a TRS.

Thankyou so much for taking your time out to reply my friend.

So i guess when you were promoted to the TRS level your average selling price [ which is mentioned in the home page of the Mobile App and written on the Earnings page. ] was less than $100.

On 9/27/2020 at 6:17 AM, freakyyi said:

So i guess when you were promoted to the TRS level your average selling price [ which is mentioned in the home page of the Mobile App and written on the Earnings page. ] was less than $100.

If I can share my opinion, Cost of gig does not relates with seller status. Have been TRS for almost seven years, my gig is starting at 10. 

If I can share my opinion, Cost of gig dies not relates with seller status. Have been TRS for almost seven years, my gig is starting at 10.

I’m actually referring to the “Average selling price” which is written on the earnings page on web app and on mobile app on home screen. can you please share what was yours when you became TRS ? was it below $100?

Yes, when I was promoted to TRS, my average selling price was definitely less than $100.

Where did you hear that it has to be over $100?

On 9/29/2020 at 7:37 AM, lenasemenkova said:

I never heard about such requirement before.

Ah i see , actually people in different forums were sharing these kinda “Facts” or “Reports” you say.

On 9/29/2020 at 7:38 AM, rahulkajla1 said:

Yes, when I was promoted to TRS, my average selling price was definitely less than $100.

Where did you hear that it has to be over $100?

People were discussing it in different facebook pages or forums . so i thought i should get my info right :")

If there is any average selling price requirement for TRS, I am also not aware of it. My ASP was over $100 (it was $417) when I became TRS but I am sure that it played no role.

I am sure also, though, that the sums you bring into Fiverr overall will have an impact since TRS is a grade that is hand-selected by Fiverr staff. I.e. you can satisfy all the stated requirements but not get the badge for reasons Fiverr will keep to themselves, so they do a manual check and decide who fits.

From reading between the lines of my discussions with senior Fiverr personnel, they will be looking at factors such as consistency, communications, etc as well as that you meet all the identified criteria given in the seller levels requirements list, and that you bring in the money (generally). 🙂

It is possible for you to bring more overall funding into Fiverr than I do. My $1000 gig takes me 3-4 solid (long) days to complete. In that time, you could have completed goodness knows how many orders at lower spend levels, so while overall revenues are likely to have some impact, the average selling price isn’t a decider in my view.

I do know that Fiverr personnel look very hard, especially, at your customer communications when they are considering you for TRS, and they are interested to see how you service your customers and how consistent you are–treating buyers fairly, delivering to the buyer’s delight, and so on.

Good luck, freakyyi!

I’m actually referring to the “Average selling price” which is written on the earnings page on web app and on mobile app on home screen. can you please share what was yours when you became TRS ? was it below $100?

Yes, it was much less than that figure. Actually it was around 15 or 20

If there is any average selling price requirement for TRS, I am also not aware of it. My ASP was over $100 (it was $417) when I became TRS but I am sure that it played no role.

I am sure also, though, that the sums you bring into Fiverr overall will have an impact since TRS is a grade that is hand-selected by Fiverr staff. I.e. you can satisfy all the stated requirements but not get the badge for reasons Fiverr will keep to themselves, so they do a manual check and decide who fits.

From reading between the lines of my discussions with senior Fiverr personnel, they will be looking at factors such as consistency, communications, etc as well as that you meet all the identified criteria given in the seller levels requirements list, and that you bring in the money (generally). 🙂

It is possible for you to bring more overall funding into Fiverr than I do. My $1000 gig takes me 3-4 solid (long) days to complete. In that time, you could have completed goodness knows how many orders at lower spend levels, so while overall revenues are likely to have some impact, the average selling price isn’t a decider in my view.

I do know that Fiverr personnel look very hard, especially, at your customer communications when they are considering you for TRS, and they are interested to see how you service your customers and how consistent you are–treating buyers fairly, delivering to the buyer’s delight, and so on.

Good luck, freakyyi!

Thankyou for the brief answer my friend. So all my requirements have been completed since 3 months ( TRS Requirements ) more over , I have like 100% in everything be it as response rate, order completion and on time delivery. I had like 2 cancellations 1.5 months ago but the support cancelled the order so it didnt effect any of my stats. Was wondering it might be the case? but these days you know, fiverr start shuffling of the gigs to give chances to the new sellers. so my gig is not getting enough impressions and its been like 2 weeks i didnt get any order . Maybe you can say thats the case?

For now my ASP is around $70.5 .

Archived