Fiverr account access

saj20181

During the maintenance work of Fiber on 29.08.2020, after I refreshed the tab, an automatic buyer request was sent from my profile, which I did not send. Then a mail came saying that my account has been disabled. What can i do now.

During the maintenance work of Fiber on 29.08.2020, after I refreshed the tab, an automatic buyer request was sent from my profile, which I did not send. Then a mail came saying that my account has been disabled. What can i do now.

During the maintenance work of Fiber on 29.08.2020

Are you saying his happened on August 29, 2020? :thinking:

Are you from the future?

an automatic buyer request was sent from my profile

Do you mean you as a seller advertised your gig in Buyer Requests by accident. 😳

Then a mail came saying that my account has been disabled. What can i do now.

What did the email say? If you post a screenshot of it, we may be able to help you.

During the maintenance work of Fiber on 29.08.2020

Are you saying his happened on August 29, 2020? :thinking:

Are you from the future?

an automatic buyer request was sent from my profile

Do you mean you as a seller advertised your gig in Buyer Requests by accident. 😳

Then a mail came saying that my account has been disabled. What can i do now.

What did the email say? If you post a screenshot of it, we may be able to help you.

Screenshot_4.png.d2aab32fa967d820ccbb0c9471c10b87.png

Then a mail came saying that my account has been disabled

Not true, it says that if you repeat it, your account might be restricted.

It is happened when maintenance work is going on then i refreshed tab

There’s nothing you can do now. :woman_shrugging:t4: You can ask CS permission to open a new account. Next time follow the TOS.

after I refreshed the tab, an automatic buyer request was sent from my profile, which I did not send.

Huh?! 🥴Um, Fiverr would not disable accounts without solid proof.

Archived