The Shift: Fiverr's first-ever virtual event

mjensen415

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry but I can not find anything substantial about this event. On the link you provided it is just same text as here with main description “The Shift - our free virtual summit featuring skill-based workshops, discussions around future trends, networking opportunities, and more!”

This tells me nothing.

Are they going to publish schedule and more details later?

What do they mean “skilled based workshops”?

This is for entertainment purposes? Telemarketing where they talk relevant things for total sum of 10 minutes and the rest is propaganda and decoration? Sales pitch?

I will wait for more concrete explanation what is this.

I am facing the same things like you guys.

I am sorry but I can not find anything substantial about this event. On the link you provided it is just same text as here with main description “The Shift - our free virtual summit featuring skill-based workshops, discussions around future trends, networking opportunities, and more!”

This tells me nothing.

Are they going to publish schedule and more details later?

What do they mean “skilled based workshops”?

This is for entertainment purposes? Telemarketing where they talk relevant things for total sum of 10 minutes and the rest is propaganda and decoration? Sales pitch?

I will wait for more concrete explanation what is this.

@mjensen415 - Do you have some info for us on this ⬇️

Just went over the schedule and we’re ready for Thursday!

Don’t forget to jump on and get a ticket. I’ll be around all day in and out of the network sessions, so you COULD be matched with me or someone else from Fiverr!

See you all Thursday!

Just went over the schedule and we’re ready for Thursday!

Don’t forget to jump on and get a ticket. I’ll be around all day in and out of the network sessions, so you COULD be matched with me or someone else from Fiverr!

See you all Thursday!

so you COULD be matched with me

This sounds like those speed dating things I saw once in the TV series when I still watched TV (5-10 years ago) where you talk with stranger for 5 minutes and then bell rings and you rotate.

Archived