WARNING! from fiverr

tarekboss

Hello everyone

I am new seller on fiverr,i have got two times warning.but i am very thankful to fiverr that they didn’t block my account permanently.but i want to know that how many months suspension normally takes place? Is there any time limit for suspension?

If you get a third warning your account is typically permanently suspended, which means you can’t work here anymore. You are not allowed to open up a new account either.

So, I would stop doing whatever it is you’re getting warnings for.

I got my first warning too. Client requests mail adress to create an account for website access to work. Then, they warn me. How should I work to complete order without creating account for me? What a dilemma.

How should I work to complete order without creating account for me?

You should have it as a question the requirements on your gig that clients fill out when placing an order

People receive warnings for violating Fiverr’s terms of service.

These are the same terms of service that you will have agreed that you read when you signed-up to Fiverr.

If you haven’t read the TOS and you’ve received two warnings, then quite frankly it is your own fault.

It is common wisdom on the forums that on receiving a third warning you will be suspended permanently.

To help you, this is from the TOS:

Violations

Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.

How should I work to complete order without creating account for me?

You should have it as a question the requirements on your gig that clients fill out when placing an order

requirements on your gig that clients fill out when placing an order

The requirement asking is not always take a solution.

Several clients writes something like that " everything submitted", and order starts (Without giving anything).

Later client gives required access or materials after requesting them.

I got my first warning too. Client requests mail adress to create an account for website access to work. Then, they warn me. How should I work to complete order without creating account for me? What a dilemma.

How should I work to complete order without creating account for me

When client ask for mail address or something like that which is violation of Fiverr TOS.

Just simply replay to client That " It is out of Fiverr TOS", I am unable to give you.

How can you get access ? : Client’s have several mail address of their own. They will create account with their own information an simply give you.

You can login and work (then you can create more account for you with your own information if need )

I hope you understand.

Hi

Work only on the fiverr platform, you don’t have to give any other information to the buyer to complete a job.

Don’t exchange contact details. If a buyer asks for your contact details, warn them that this is illegal and they will be flagged.

If the buyer persists, flag their account, as they know perfectly well that they are doing something illegal. I have had many ‘sharks’ who have tried to work outside Fiverr. I flag them!

You will not get a warning if a buyer sends you an illegal message and you have warned the buyer. Also don’t be afraid to report them. If they want to work illegally, they are not proper customers.

Hi

Work only on the fiverr platform, you don’t have to give any other information to the buyer to complete a job.

Don’t exchange contact details. If a buyer asks for your contact details, warn them that this is illegal and they will be flagged.

If the buyer persists, flag their account, as they know perfectly well that they are doing something illegal. I have had many ‘sharks’ who have tried to work outside Fiverr. I flag them!

You will not get a warning if a buyer sends you an illegal message and you have warned the buyer. Also don’t be afraid to report them. If they want to work illegally, they are not proper customers.

nice valuable tips @teachernita

Clients are supposed to give you login credentials and since its for testing purposes they should have created dummy accounts for you to complete the task or you should be able to create a dummy account on their platform for testing purposes. i onced asked fiverr support about this and they told me is fine if the details shared are truly required to fulfil the order and just in case you land in problems should contact them to solve

If you need details such as an email address to login to an account to complete the work I suggest you ask for it via a a text document. An email address alone could be automatically flagged through the Fiverr system for communicating outside of Fiverr, if you received a warning when that was not the case and you needed it to complete to work (not to communicate) I would open a support ticket. Someone can then review the warning and see if it was indeed needed.

I sometimes need login details for a website to login and record a function and I always ask for this in requirements, and if it is not submitted I ask for it in a text file so it doesn’t flag the system. I had a warning very early on for just this but it was taken back when Fiverr saw the context was not to communicate outside of Fiverr but as login details.

How should I work to complete order without creating account for me

When client ask for mail address or something like that which is violation of Fiverr TOS.

Just simply replay to client That " It is out of Fiverr TOS", I am unable to give you.

How can you get access ? : Client’s have several mail address of their own. They will create account with their own information an simply give you.

You can login and work (then you can create more account for you with your own information if need )

I hope you understand.

Very Valuable tips. Thanks a bunch

Hello everyone

I am new seller on fiverr,i have got two times warning.but i am very thankful to fiverr that they didn’t block my account permanently.but i want to know that how many months suspension normally takes place? Is there any time limit for suspension?

i have got two times warning.

Check this out: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

These are the same terms of service that you will have agreed that you read when you signed-up to Fiverr.

If you haven’t read the TOS and you’ve received two warnings, then quite frankly it is your own fault.

It is common wisdom on the forums that on receiving a third warning you will be suspended permanently.

Violations

Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.

Thank you.I am new seller.I will read out TOS.

• 9 months later...

Violations

Can any one help me, these numbers are increasing day by day. These are warnings or something else. I am so worried about it please help me.

IMG_20210411_133518.jpg.ee74b277a7f612120f19859be67c9063.jpg
IMG_20210411_133518720×184 20.1 KB

Can any one help me, these numbers are increasing day by day. These are warnings or something else. I am so worried about it please help me.

They’re increasing because it’s been that many days since your warning took place. If you commit another warning, it’ll reset. The number of days increasing is a good thing!

Archived