Can I promote my own Gig using Fiverr Affiliate?

josephecom

will i get 20% when i send a affiliate ling and my gig and my friend buy stuff from my gig so i will also make 80% ???

No.

You can’t use this to game the system.

The idea is to bring in new, genuine business for Fiverr, not to do you a favour.

If you want affiliate commissions, work for them. If you want sales, work for them.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

• 2 months later...

I think the actual question is: Can I fiverr affiliate self-promote their own gigs (i.e being also the seller).
So a direct deep link to the gig, to promote and thus earn from new users register on fiverr + potentially buying the gig.

Is this confirmed if allowed would also be my own question?

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I think the actual question is: Can I fiverr affiliate self-promote their own gigs (i.e being also the seller).

So a direct deep link to the gig, to promote and thus earn from new users register on fiverr + potentially buying the gig.

Is this confirmed if allowed would also be my own question?

Suggest you refer to the link I gave above.

Also check out: https://affiliates.fiverr.com/ which has a Contact Us icon if you need further help.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I’m a Fiverr Seller, and just found out the Fiverr Affiliate Program.

So, is it possible to promote my own gig using Fiverr Affiliate Program, to get more income?

In this thread, it says that “Anyone can become a Fiverr Affiliate!” (which means also a Fiverr Seller, but never says if it’s OK to promote his/her own gig using Fiverr Affililate)
https://forum.fiverr.com/t/the-most-asked-questions-faq-about-fiverr-affiliates-program/344516

Also, this thread had an open question about this , but has got no direct answer so far
https://forum.fiverr.com/t/fiverr-seller-can-join-fiverraffiliates-programe/406090

Cheers

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am working in another freelancing marketplace. Now I want to bring one of my clients to Fiverr to buy my gig to promote my gig status. So Is there any commission or discount available in this method? If i bring him here to buy my gigs?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I don’t know who is in charge of this program that thinks bringing in new customers isn’t valuable to them if they order from you, but it’s great if they order from anyone else.

I own an Instagram account where I get contacted via DM daily by people who’ve never had a Fiverr account in their life that want to buy advertisement from me. So I thought I could make the sale via Fiverr by bringing in a new buyer and getting $15 commission for it. But in a customer support message I’ve been let know that I can’t do that because I can’t get “the sale money AND the commission”. Which has to be one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard, why exactly would I not get compensation for a new buyer that I’m bringing in onto YOUR platform where I get $15 while you get them for a freaking lifetime.

Why in the world would I ever instruct them to order from my Fiverr than rather than just dealing with them directly? To get shafted by the 20% fee? thanks but no thanks.

Sorry for the rant but it makes absolutely 0 sense. Your ultimate goal is to get buyers on your platform but you stop me from bringing you any just because they ordered from me. Mind blown

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/7/2020 at 2:22 PM, nafishasan said:

Is it possible to promote a particular gig or a particular user through Fiverr affiliate program?

Is it possible to promote my own gig using Fiverr affiliate program?

I haven’t joined Fiverr affiliate program yet but I am interested to join.

I believe is not possible to promote your own gigs as an affiliate.

• Like 5

On 6/17/2020 at 9:32 PM, fiona_seo1 said:

Hi guys,

I’m a Fiverr Seller, and just found out the Fiverr Affiliate Program.

So, is it possible to promote my own gig using Fiverr Affiliate Program, to get more income?

In this thread, it says that “Anyone can become a Fiverr Affiliate!” (which means also a Fiverr Seller, but never says if it’s OK to promote his/her own gig using Fiverr Affililate)
https://forum.fiverr.com/t/the-most-asked-questions-faq-about-fiverr-affiliates-program/344516

Also, this thread had an open question about this , but has got no direct answer so far
https://forum.fiverr.com/t/fiverr-seller-can-join-fiverraffiliates-programe/406090

Cheers

I believe is not allowed to promote your own gigs with the affiliate program.

I understand you can't drive affiliate traffic to your own gigs.

• Like 8

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 7:45 AM, san_barrionuevo said:

I understand you can't drive affiliate traffic to your own gigs.

can u teach me

On 12/4/2019 at 9:46 AM, josephecom said:

will i get 20% when i send a affiliate ling and my gig and my friend buy stuff from my gig so i will also make 80% ???

i want to know about it

On 7/14/2019 at 3:21 AM, affiliates5rr said:

Hello there and thank you for your question,

You are more than welcome to become a Fiverr affiliate, in addition to you being a Fiverr seller. The fact that you are a seller is great, as you probably know our platform very well and can highlight the benefits of the Fiverr platform for new customers who don’t know Fiverr yet!

Be aware though that your fiverr affiliate account would be seperated from your regular Fiverr account as we are using a seperate platform for the affiliate program. You can register to our program completly free right here: https://affiliates.fiverr.com/

pls teach me how to do it 

that is my dashboard

ggggg.PNG

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • muneeb_mansoor changed the title to Can I send FIVERR Affiliate link to buyer in Fiverr Chat?