Why is my account not yet promoted to top rated seller?

vn362159705

Maybe it be that your account was qualified after the evaluation period was over…hope for the best…maybe next time…plus it is an manual process so they will verify it then promote you

Maybe it be that your account was qualified after the evaluation period was over…hope for the best…maybe next time…plus it is an manual process so they will verify it then promote you

thank you. my account reach requirements before 15 jun.

Hi dear, I also reached like you and waiting for the TRS badge. Unfortunately its disappointing. May be due to the pandemic, it might take much more time to review our profile. Let’s wait with hope.

I contacted CS yesterday, but still i didn’t even get the alert mail as well.

Hello,

I have worked hard to achieve the requirements.

But why is my account not yet promoted even though all the requirements have been met?

Everyone can give me advice.

Thank you guys.

Welcome

But why is my account not yet promoted even though all the requirements have been met?

If you type “why can’t get TRS” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which you may find interesting.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Hi dear, I also reached like you and waiting for the TRS badge. Unfortunately its disappointing. May be due to the pandemic, it might take much more time to review our profile. Let’s wait with hope.

Unfortunately its disappointing. May be due to the pandemic, it might take much more time to review our profile. Let’s wait with hope.

Screenshot_605.png.12c831626ef92f38b8ce00a4b09bf993.png
Screenshot_605638×741 21.8 KB

Unfortunately its disappointing. May be due to the pandemic, it might take much more time to review our profile. Let’s wait with hope.

Every month on a fixed date fiverr evaluate every profile. May be after that time you can see your updated profile.

Archived