Covid 19 For BD

They are lying like this, but are going to Singapore for their own treatment,

but are going to Singapore for their own treatment

I would question that information. Singapore closed their borders completely a long time ago.

They don’t even let in some people who stick outside and residing in Singapore and suddenly they will allow people from Your country to fly here with covid already? Nah, I highly doubt that.

One person from nearby country tried to do that on his private jet to treat COVID in Singapore and after that government made an announcement that they wouldn’t allow that anymore.

So o advise you to double check this information.

• Like 2

I would question that information. Singapore closed their borders completely a long time ago.

They don’t even let in some people who stick outside and residing in Singapore and suddenly they will allow people from Your country to fly here with covid already? Nah, I highly doubt that.

One person from nearby country tried to do that on his private jet to treat COVID in Singapore and after that government made an announcement that they wouldn’t allow that anymore.

To day Death Health minister !! Covid 19 ,

Also Cross 84000 Thousand Covid19 + only 2.3 month , there cinna is 82000 Covod19

• Like 1

BD Higher officials are not responsive that much with full of corruptions .And the general people also very much unconscious regarding Corona Pandemic.

Almighty Allah only knows where it will stand by the end of day.

Bangladesh in the most horrible condition If you are not aware of yourself, the next day from Bangladesh will be a very horrible situation

Also Cross 84000 Thousand Covid19 + only 2.3 month , there cinna is 82000 Covod19

Also Cross 84000

You don’t need to put exclamation marks here. And your comment has nothing to do with my comment.

Yes a lot of countries are in bad situation.

You think it’s bad in BD? Well, BD is only on 18th place by the number of sick people. That means that there are 17 more countries that are doing worse that BD. So please stop creating panic. And fiverr forum is not the place for this.

Corruption in our country

Fiverr forum is not the place to discuss corruption in your country. If you want to change ways your country is operating you need to find better place place that Fiverr forum that will bring you better results.

• Like 7

Also Cross 84000

You don’t need to put exclamation marks here. And your comment has nothing to do with my comment.

Yes a lot of countries are in bad situation.

You think it’s bad in BD? Well, BD is only on 18th place by the number of sick people. That means that there are 17 more countries that are doing worse that BD. So please stop creating panic. And fiverr forum is not the place for this.

Corruption in our country

Fiverr forum is not the place to discuss corruption in your country. If you want to change ways your country is operating you need to find better place place that Fiverr forum that will bring you better results.

To be honest, reply to their comments is undoubtedly waste of our time, I was going to ask what you did “Fiverr is not a place to discuss politics, or Bangladesh & Internal affairs” ,And not only that but also our Country’s “FORMER Health Minister” died,I will be surprised if post creator knew difference between “FORMER Health Minister” & “Health Minister” ,

And to @webseo_talented ভাই দেশের বদনাম তো বহুত করসেন , এইবার এই পোস্ট ডিলিট করে দিন। এইটা উপযুক্ত জায়গা না বাংলাদেশের ব্যাপারে আলোচনা করার‌।

English: Brother, you have done a lot of disrepute to the country, delete this post this time. This is not the right place to discuss Bangladesh and it’s affairs.

• Like 2

To be honest, reply to their comments is undoubtedly waste of our time, I was going to ask what you did “Fiverr is not a place to discuss politics, or Bangladesh & Internal affairs” ,And not only that but also our Country’s “FORMER Health Minister” died,I will be surprised if post creator knew difference between “FORMER Health Minister” & “Health Minister” ,

And to @webseo_talented ভাই দেশের বদনাম তো বহুত করসেন , এইবার এই পোস্ট ডিলিট করে দিন। এইটা উপযুক্ত জায়গা না বাংলাদেশের ব্যাপারে আলোচনা করার‌।

English: Brother, you have done a lot of disrepute to the country, delete this post this time. This is not the right place to discuss Bangladesh and it’s affairs.

Use only English on the forum, if you want to discuss on local language, add a translation with it, google translate can help.

ভাই দেশের বদনাম তো বহুত করসেন , এইবার এই পোস্ট ডিলিট করে দিন। এইটা উপযুক্ত জায়গা না বাংলাদেশের ব্যাপারে আলোচনা করার‌।

Google Translate: “Brother, you have done a lot of disrepute to the country, delete this post this time. This is not the right place to discuss Bangladesh.”

• Like 2

Use only English on the forum, if you want to discuss on local language, add a translation with it, google translate can help.

ভাই দেশের বদনাম তো বহুত করসেন , এইবার এই পোস্ট ডিলিট করে দিন। এইটা উপযুক্ত জায়গা না বাংলাদেশের ব্যাপারে আলোচনা করার‌।

Google Translate: “Brother, you have done a lot of disrepute to the country, delete this post this time. This is not the right place to discuss Bangladesh.”

In near future I will be, thanks for your kind assistance, I am editing it now. 😍

• Like 1

You are right. May be he is talking about Thailand

What I understood is he was saying this in general that ministers in their country goes abroad for their treatment not in context to Covid situation at the moment.