How to write a offer in buyer request

john_mickel

That’s not a mistake I would do.

I never sent the same message to every client but when I look back I see that my answers were very vague and general and sometimes I answered buyer requests that said 5$ with a budget of 30$. Now I have been more careful with that and I try to let the customer understand why he/she should choose me and what I can do for him/her.

Same thing happens for me too. 😄

• Like 5

Let’s point out how to write a offer!!

1. First thing we have to notice on the buyer request carefully because sometimes buyer puts a keyword to his request that to write a word before your offer. so we have to be very careful.
  2. Then, we have to understand what actually buyer need?
  3. Write about, how you want to implement the work.
  4. What is needed from your buyer to start work.
  5. Send the work samples what you have done before.

That’s it, very simple, Please don’t write the same thing for every buyer(copy & paste).

That’s all for today! Best of luck!

@shaminaisrat20. I don’t really know how may sentence it should be although there are limits of the words to write in the offer.

But I have a suggestion because I sometimes go through something like that.

When you read through the buyer’s request, then send your offer with the keywords really related to their requests like some requests ask about your level of experience, your skills, samples, and sometimes ask an insight on how to implement their projects. So it’s up to you to grab the important points of the request and fill the necessary ones and possibly the buyer will somehow send you a message because what you sent to him in the offer is quite related to what he/she needs.

I think this might help.

I have read all the replies but the summary is Sir John Mickel’s points are the best

Thanks Sir!

thank you very much for the tips,

• Like 4

Thank you, @john_mickel for telling these recommendations to the sellers.

I recently oublished a buyers request and received a lot of SPAM offers from sellers who really did not carefully read my request. Example: I was writing my request in German language looking for a translation from German to English, asking for a native english speaker who has lived for a few years in Germany so that he also understands phrases and words which you can never learn at school, and which no online translater can translate correctly, because they are used in bars and pubs within conversation of young people, sometimes used in another meaning as normally defined in a dictionary.

Guess what: About 50% of the offers were sent by sellers who offered me to translate English to an other language and one just wrote; Hi Bro ! and another one wrote: … “pleas pace order with me”. Well, my English was better that some of the sellers who promised quality. Some had even English writing mistakes in their profiles, like: I do formatting to. (to ! instead of ,too!)

So: Sellers, please read carefully what is asked for, and refrain from spamming and check your own qualification.

Haha, that’s interesting. It’s probably because most new sellers on Fiverr are looking for ways to earn money as quickly as possible. They are not serious about what they are offering and are probably trying to scam buyers to some extent for some fast cash. Or maybe they are just desperate to get a gig, any gig…

I am a new seller on Fiverr too, but I always read the buyer request and reply to them only if I feel my services are properly suitable for what is being asked. After reading this post by @john_mickel, I realized that I have been following most of the excellent tips provided by him. But I know I have to be patient in order to build a brand and trust among the buyers. Fingers crossed!

Regards,

AJ

• Like 12

Hello Everyone, Today i am gonna give you some suggestions about “how to write a good offer” in buyer request section!

First of all, i am telling you i am not a pro-seller here, there are so many experienced seller here. I am just writing the experience about mine. I got so many orders from buyer request so i am sharing this for new seller so that it might helps them.

Buyer request is an important thing to get order, especially for new seller. It helps in two ways. like, If you send 10 offer to the buyer daily,

1. then it makes a possibility to get new order.
  2. buyer may visit your profile and if daily 10 buyer visit your profile or gig then you get a good gig impression, views, clicks on your gig and it helps your gig to rank.

Now, The question is how to write a good offer??

Its an important question. being lazy, we always made a wrong that we don’t want to understand what buyer actually wants!! we have a preserved written offer and we do always copy and paste it. Please don’t do this!

Now, Let’s point out how to write a offer!!

1. First thing we have to notice on the buyer request carefully because sometimes buyer puts a keyword to his request that to write a word before your offer. so we have to be very careful.

That’s it, very simple, Please don’t write the same thing for every buyer(copy & paste).

That’s all for today! Best of luck!

@john_mickel thank you for your wonderful tips on writing proper buyer requests.

I am a new seller on Fiverr, and it’s been only a month since I started here. After reading your tips, I realized that I have already been following most of what you said. I always read the buyer requests properly and only reply to those which I think I can do a great job at. I write custom messages to each buyer request and keep in mind to understand their requirements and conditions and construct my replies accordingly. I believe (and hope) that the buyers would recognize my abilities through my buyer requests and contact me.

Since I started, I have replied to about 100 buyer requests, of which 4 buyers contacted me back. Of those 4 buyers, 2 of them placed an order and reviewed me 5 stars! I don’t know if this is a good number or I’m under-performing but I hope things will improve with time.

I had one more doubt I wanted to clarify:

If I follow these points, by the time I compose and write a custom offer to the buyer, especially for graphic designing gigs, I see that there are already over 200 odd offers before mine. Do you think it is then a good strategy to do this? What are the chances that the buyer would scroll down 200 offers and read an offer from a new seller like me? I am not sure what to do here, @john_mickel, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

AJ

• Like 14

@john_mickel thank you for your wonderful tips on writing proper buyer requests.

I am a new seller on Fiverr, and it’s been only a month since I started here. After reading your tips, I realized that I have already been following most of what you said. I always read the buyer requests properly and only reply to those which I think I can do a great job at. I write custom messages to each buyer request and keep in mind to understand their requirements and conditions and construct my replies accordingly. I believe (and hope) that the buyers would recognize my abilities through my buyer requests and contact me.

Since I started, I have replied to about 100 buyer requests, of which 4 buyers contacted me back. Of those 4 buyers, 2 of them placed an order and reviewed me 5 stars! I don’t know if this is a good number or I’m under-performing but I hope things will improve with time.

If I follow these points, by the time I compose and write a custom offer to the buyer, especially for graphic designing gigs, I see that there are already over 200 odd offers before mine. Do you think it is then a good strategy to do this? What are the chances that the buyer would scroll down 200 offers and read an offer from a new seller like me? I am not sure what to do here, @john_mickel, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

AJ

You can’t predict buyers and who they’re going to order the service they want from. But there’s one thing to keep in mind which is among the 200 sellers that have already sent their offers, only one seller will be chosen and what if you are that one person that the buyer might ended up selecting for their projects.

All you have to do is to have this mind for example Buyers Requests is just like a questionnaire which you have to fill out the requirements and hopefully you offered what the buyer want exactly.

Don’t be deceive by the numbers of offers already sent. If you’re to ask a buyer about most of offers sent to them you will ended up seeing funny, irrelevant and off-topic offers. So you just need to read everything and understand it clearly then send your offer. I think this might help.

• Like 11

You can’t predict buyers and who they’re going to order the service they want from. But there’s one thing to keep in mind which is among the 200 sellers that have already sent their offers, only one seller will be chosen and what if you are that one person that the buyer might ended up selecting for their projects.

All you have to do is to have this mind for example Buyers Requests is just like a questionnaire which you have to fill out the requirements and hopefully you offered what the buyer want exactly.

Don’t be deceive by the numbers of offers already sent. If you’re to ask a buyer about most of offers sent to them you will ended up seeing funny, irrelevant and off-topic offers. So you just need to read everything and understand it clearly then send your offer. I think this might help.

Hey, thanks for such a motivating reply. I guess you are right, in the end, the quality of the offer matters. I think I’ll continue to write offers as I already am, and just hope that the buyer recognizes the quality of my offer and choose me. I hope, with time, things would improve for me. Fingers crossed! 😃

Regards,

AJ

• Like 10

Thank you.

Regards,

AJ

Brother, You are in the right track. Keep doing what are you doing now. I am sure that if one buyer see your offer he will contact you back because buyers need work not to waste their time. Don’t be deceived by numbers.

• Like 8

Brother, You are in the right track. Keep doing what are you doing now. I am sure that if one buyer see your offer he will contact you back because buyers need work not to waste their time. Don’t be deceived by numbers.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll follow your advice and keep continuing what I’m doing. I guess these things are going to take a lot of time and effort in order to succeed. Let’s just hope for the best…

Regards, AJ

• Like 8