How to write a offer in buyer request

john_mickel

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2020 at 5:04 AM, john_mickel said:

Send the work samples what you have done before.

I read all the point that’s given sir, this suggestion really inspired me. but one of the topic is not clear for me ''Send the work samples what you have done before"

->On thing I’m a beginner on the fiverr.

anyone can help me out, sample means my work screenshot or my portfolio or have any others option/format which I will given on my offer letter to the buyer.

Thank you! 

I think, based on my experience, buyer behavior cannot be predicted. one may be totally different from another and those experience may vary from one gig category to another.

Best thing is to show your competence in simple and attractive way. Lengthy descriptions are less effective.

Study others, use your experience and find the art of it.

Wish you all the success!

Hello , i cant send sample with buyer request.can you please tell me how to do it.thank you…be safe & healthy.

Hello , i cant send sample with buyer request.can you please tell me how to do it.thank you…be safe & healthy.

Hello…! Welcome to Fiverr community.

You can use Google drive for this. Upload the document and send “view only” link with buyer

requests.

Using a portfolio website, you can do this in a more professional manner.

All the best!

First start writing an offer with a greeting. Now, you have to cover all points which the buyer required. Give some detail about the job like how you will do this job, the processing steps, and everything which relates to your job. Then add your previous work which relates to the job.

If you are motivated to work in these sector, then try to make a portfolio website of yours. Or, you can upload your works anywhere you like, then you can share the link. Hope it will helpful. I am not a graphic designer,this is my personal thought. Good luck 🙂

But if we share our work (sample link) in buyer request , So It’s any problem with me ?

Send the work samples what you have done before.

I read all the point that’s given sir, this suggestion really inspired me. but one of the topic is not clear for me ''Send the work samples what you have done before"

->On thing I’m a beginner on the fiverr.

anyone can help me out, sample means my work screenshot or my portfolio or have any others option/format which I will given on my offer letter to the buyer.

Thank you!

Share your portfolio link if possible.

Archived