How to write a offer in buyer request

john_mickel

@shaminaisrat20. I don’t really know how may sentence it should be although there are limits of the words to write in the offer.

But I have a suggestion because I sometimes go through something like that.

When you read through the buyer’s request, then send your offer with the keywords really related to their requests like some requests ask about your level of experience, your skills, samples, and sometimes ask an insight on how to implement their projects. So it’s up to you to grab the important points of the request and fill the necessary ones and possibly the buyer will somehow send you a message because what you sent to him in the offer is quite related to what he/she needs.

I think this might help.

Thank you for sharing Your knowledge

• Like 5

Hi Bro, You wrote at 5 no that Send the work sample But as long as I know, for replying buyer request there no possibility to attach a sample in the message option. If any, please advice me on how I can do it. I am waiting for your response. Thanks

Hey,

I usually upload the samples on Google Drive and send the link in my offer, or if they ask for my portfolio, I just send them the link to my portfolio website.

I don’t know how effective this way is, but as far as I’m aware, this is the only way possible.

I hope I could answer your question.

Thanks,

Akhil

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing your valuable thought.

I have a question. within 1 minute ,it seems that 20-40 sellers already have sent offer on buyer request.so, in that case if we take minimum 2 minutes to read the request and send the offer then will the buyer read my offer on that lower position in serial? It’s confusing me .

It will surely help for me because form last week I didn’t got any orders

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing your valuable thought.

I have a question. within 1 minute ,it seems that 20-40 sellers already have sent offer on buyer request.so, in that case if we take minimum 2 minutes to read the request and send the offer then will the buyer read my offer on that lower position in serial? It’s confusing me .

This is my question too?

• Like 1

Usually, I say this …(example)

Respected Client,

I just saw your post that you want to remove background from this image.

Well I’ve interested on your project and I can do this work this for you with all the requirements you have ask for. I’m a professional logo designer with more than 7 years experience in this world of graphic design.
I will work on your project in a very low cost, something like ( $5 )and you will get some amazing experience in my service. You will be amaze by my quality of work, that’s promise!

• Like 9