Improving the account

graphicspro_new

• 5 months later...
On 6/7/2020 at 7:54 PM, joshvoices4you said:

There is no “cheat way” to get it fast, just keep working. I’ve been working for over a year, and am JUST about to get to level two.

thanks for reply i am working on Fiverr on since this year started

On 6/7/2020 at 7:56 PM, fibocci said:

You delivered an order and got a review 18 hours ago.

no i complete a lots of orders like 14 review

The same story is here. I also not getting order after completion of my 3rd order and I’m also shown top in first two pages.
I also hear to someone that fiverr has change their policy to give order for newly persons.
Why we not getting order someone have please suggestion?

You’re level one seller, and have more than a hundred reviews, I can’t see how you need assistance. It looks like you’ve gotten at least 5 reviews in the past 2 days, and more than likely more than that from people who don’t leave reviews. This section is meant for people who need help, and obviously you DON’T need help.

EDIT: I just realized you have a gig directly meant for tips, first of all, WHY? A buyer can tip you from the order page. Second of all, would that not be in violation of TOS since it’s “farming” five star reviews?

On 6/10/2020 at 2:31 AM, joshvoices4you said:

You’re level one seller, and have more than a hundred reviews, I can’t see how you need assistance. It looks like you’ve gotten at least 5 reviews in the past 2 days, and more than likely more than that from people who don’t leave reviews. This section is meant for people who need help, and obviously you DON’T need help.

EDIT: I just realized you have a gig directly meant for tips, first of all, WHY? A buyer can tip you from the order page. Second of all, would that not be in violation of TOS since it’s “farming” five star reviews?

first thanks for the reply and So should i remover my tip gig?

On 6/10/2020 at 2:32 AM, lloydsolutions said:

Can anyone like to send tips

Based on your recent activity. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

I don’t understand please explain again

A Donation/begging for Tips Gig? You are begging for tips and the gig you are offering technically doesn’t have any services at all. Isn’t that against of TOS? I am pretty sure you are breaking a few already.

This is not Patreon, shoppy, or some sort of charity ceremony. You have to actually offer professional services. And Tipping is optional for the Buyers if they are really satisfied with the work. And this gig doesn’t have any work…

• 1 month later...

Archived