Gig enable to show in search result

m_masabpk

hi there i am facing some problems regarding to my gig. i change my gig image and save it but after that i enable to show my gig in search result so i go to help center to see what happen so its show me that “your gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results” so i mail help center to please help me it’s been 3 days now he is not even responding an the problem is still continue. i am very disappointing from fiverr help center.
so now what i do i am waiting for your valuable advise
thanks

hi there i am facing some problems regarding to my gig. i change my gig image and save it but after that i enable to show my gig in search result so i go to help center to see what happen so its show me that “your gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results” so i mail help center to please help me it’s been 3 days now he is not even responding an the problem is still continue. i am very disappointing from fiverr help center.

so now what i do i am waiting for your valuable advise

thanks

“your gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results”

You will need to wait for the reply from Customer Support.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

“your gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results”

You will need to wait for the reply from Customer Support.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

it’s been 3 days now he is not even responding an the problem is still continue.the gig is my mean gig

already do that but its happen with my 2 gig

It happened to me before when I changed the video of my gig profile and it normally appeared within minutes but when I once changed it, then it took more than 24 hours then I replace the video and within few minutes. It was updated

Archived