First Time Here!

mientitude

Ever since I joined Fiverr over a month ago,this notification is constant, “We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual.” at first thought that maybe i was new and nobody had checked me out, until I got my fist buyer recently and expected some clicks and updated data, but N/A is the theme.
It is a good platform though. Through this I learnt working online is possible, just fix the issue.

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

Just spoke with our Product team and they’re still working on this. Unfortunately, it’s still going to be a few weeks. There’s a lot going on with this and if you’ve ever done any programing, when you start pulling on a thread, sometimes you find something 2 other threads that need cleaning up.

Thank you again for your patience. I’ll update again once I know more.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, Just spoke with our Product team and they’re still working on this. Unfortunately, it’s still going to be a few weeks. There’s a lot going on with this and if you’ve ever done any programing, when you start pulling on a thread, sometimes you find something 2 other threads that need cleaning up. Thank you again for your patience. I’ll update again once I know more.

Just saw this after posting. Thanks.

• Like 1