Unable complete my profile

Please anyone can help, i’ve made a new profile on fiverr to start my freelancing career. My profile is 50% completed, but i m unable to link google, facebook, twitter, stackoverflow, github account because whenever i tried to connect it show some error

Hi

Fyi - google+ doesn’t exist any more (although there’s a relaunch and rebrand planned), which is why you can’t attach that one.

As to the rest, contact CS - there’s a link at the bottom of the main page.

Thank you so much @coerdelion for your help. Can you please send me that link ?? I will be very grateful to you. Because I need 65% proffile completion rate in order to start selling my services on fiverr

Hi

Fyi - google+ doesn’t exist any more (although there’s a relaunch and rebrand planned), which is why you can’t attach that one.

As to the rest, contact CS - there’s a link at the bottom of the main page.

contact CS - there’s a link at the bottom of the main page.

Go to the main page, scroll down and click on the link. If you want me to do it for you, that will be $5 - hold on while I put together a gig for that …

contact CS - there’s a link at the bottom of the main page.

Go to the main page, scroll down and click on the link. If you want me to do it for you, that will be $5 - hold on while I put together a gig for that …

then you must charge $5 for typing the reply also 😃

Archived