Buyer not online after placed order

coolsunny1

Even though you delivered the work as he told you to and you delivered it on the time, you should be good. Orders that are not yet accepted will be pending for 3 days and then will be automatically completed. The buyer will still have 2 weeks to review your work and left feedback.

Even though you delivered the work as he told you to and you delivered it on the time, you should be good. Orders that are not yet accepted will be pending for 3 days and then will be automatically completed. The buyer will still have 2 weeks to review your work and left feedback.

Thankyou for information 😀

Your order will be automatically marked as completed after 3 days even if the buyer does not come online.

But you should not be expecting a review because not every buyer prefers to leave a feedback.

Thanks but review is to be must 😔

Yes I see most of the reply is very helpful and I know that if you are confuse your delivery work then you will get modification request. So you can ready for extend your delivery time request. Because when your buyer will send you modification request then your time will be late. At this time you can send extend time request…

Yes I see most of the reply is very helpful and I know that if you are confuse your delivery work then you will get modification request. So you can ready for extend your delivery time request. Because when your buyer will send you modification request then your time will be late. At this time you can send extend time request…

But i had already delivered their work

Because when your buyer will send you modification request then your time will be late.

There’s no need for that. The only thing that matters is when you deliver your work for the first time.

If the buyer requests a revision, it then shows “late” but it doesn’t affect your account.

Because when your buyer will send you modification request then your time will be late.

There’s no need for that. The only thing that matters is when you deliver your work for the first time.

If the buyer requests a revision, it then shows “late” but it doesn’t affect your account.

Yep. She is correct. You don’t need to worry. And don’t make hopes for reviews. Some buyers do not interest to review for the service. So, Don’t expect it. 😀

Yeah, I delivered their work before time and now waiting for response

Don’t worry about it as there is nothing you can do.

Buyers don’t have to leave a review. One of my regular clients never leaves a review, but they’ve been buying from me twice a month for at least three years. They must be happy - but that’s at least 70 positive reviews I’ve missed out on!

What you must not do is approach the buyer to leave a review. No matter how innocent you might think this is, Fiverr view it as manipulation and you will likely receive an account warning. A few of those and you will be suspended.

Are you 100% sure? Because you will be see your time count option late.

Are you 100% sure? Because you will be see your time count option late.

Hi, I know, but it’s a well known issue that’s been around for years. There are many many posts about it on the forum.

2019-11-02_00-18-51.png.b75bf0e57ea9b3fdb0dc6ef3b825aef9.png
So will i be in trouble if buyer requested revision but did not provide enough info that’s required for me to re-deliver agian? Note: I did my initial delivery on time however it’s been 3 days and i wasn’t able to redeliver because i don’t have enough info. If i keep it like this will buyer be able to cancel the order after a certain period of time even though i did my initial delivery on time?

Don’t worry about it as there is nothing you can do.

Buyers don’t have to leave a review. One of my regular clients never leaves a review, but they’ve been buying from me twice a month for at least three years. They must be happy - but that’s at least 70 positive reviews I’ve missed out on!

What you must not do is approach the buyer to leave a review. No matter how innocent you might think this is, Fiverr view it as manipulation and you will likely receive an account warning. A few of those and you will be suspended.

I think when you complete the order just write below line.

Here is your delivery if you need any change please tell me. If all is good and according to your requirements please do not forget to accept the order and leave your valuable feedback

I am doing this since 2 year ago.

I think when you complete the order just write below line.

Here is your delivery if you need any change please tell me. If all is good and according to your requirements please do not forget to accept the order and leave your valuable feedback

I am doing this since 2 year ago.

i already done that but buyer is not active from last 1 week…

I’ve experienced the same thing on a recent order. This is really awful experience as a seller. However My order got completed by fiverr automatically within 3 days . The worst thing was that i was texting the buyer if he needed any revision I am open for that. But i got no reply. And i didnt get any review.
However, Dont bother the buyer too often by messaging him. MAybe he could have gone for a vacation, who knows! As Seller our duty is to confirm the quality service and deliver, that matters most.
Tahnks

I’ve experienced the same thing on a recent order. This is really awful experience as a seller. However My order got completed by fiverr automatically within 3 days . The worst thing was that i was texting the buyer if he needed any revision I am open for that. But i got no reply. And i didnt get any review.

However, Dont bother the buyer too often by messaging him. MAybe he could have gone for a vacation, who knows! As Seller our duty is to confirm the quality service and deliver, that matters most.

Tahnks

May be same thing happen with me 🙁

The only thing that matters is when you deliver your work for the first time.

Absolutely Right. I’ve faced it.

Archived