Complete order canceled and compensated didn't received

I am sure you were compensated but did not know where to find it in your earnings page.

When you are compensated, the money you earned is put back on your earnings page and the waiting period begins again before you can withdraw it.

So if you go through all the orders shown on your earnings page you will find it. That amount has been put back onto that page and when it finally is finished with the waiting time period it will be available to withdraw.

• Like 1

I am sure you were compensated but did not know where to find it in your earnings page.

When you are compensated, the money you earned is put back on your earnings page and the waiting period begins again before you can withdraw it.

So if you go through all the orders shown on your earnings page you will find it. That amount has been put back onto that page and when it finally is finished with the waiting time period it will be available to withdraw.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.PNG.dc66ef7ba6db79cd8c9a8f332ce0a34f.PNG
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa933×157 12.3 KB

look at this I haven’t any idea .they are given compensated and again Fiverr is canceled it

I didn’t know this happened. Genuinely interesting.