Not accepting the revision

I made it. But he is not accepting. What will happen then

He can ask for revisions infinitely. If he accepts the revision there is a good chance he will leave a bad review. If you cancel or him cancels the order your cancellation rate will go up.

If he contacts CS and they decide that buyer is right they will cancel the order and your cancellation goes up if CS says that you are right then you will probably get your money but still, you will probably get a bad review.

Again I say it is only 5$ don’t stress about it.

He can ask for revisions infinitely. If he accepts the revision there is a good chance he will leave a bad review. If you cancel or him cancels the order your cancellation rate will go up.

If he contacts CS and they decide that buyer is right they will cancel the order and your cancellation goes up if CS says that you are right then you will probably get your money but still, you will probably get a bad review.

Its not 5$ man. Anyway I like the way you answered.

After not accepting the revision is there a method to accept the deliver automatically? anyone know?

I cannot understand this dude. Please explain.

Its not 5$ man. Anyway I like the way you answered.

I’m sorry it bugged for me and showed only one of your packages that is 5$ so I thought that order is 5$ too. If buyer doesn’t want to accept and you are sure that you did EVERYTHING that you agreed on and that your description states then you can contact Customer Support and explain to them that he isn’t accepting finished order.

I’m sorry it bugged for me and showed only one of your packages that is 5$ so I thought that order is 5$ too. If buyer doesn’t want to accept and you are sure that you did EVERYTHING that you agreed on and that your description states then you can contact Customer Support and explain to them that he isn’t accepting finished order.

I’m sorry

No worries. Thank you for helping me.

If buyer doesn’t want to accept and you are sure that you did EVERYTHING that you agreed on and that your description states then you can contact Customer Support and explain to them that he isn’t accepting finished order.

Isn’t there any method to accept the deliver automatically?

I’m sorry

No worries. Thank you for helping me.

If buyer doesn’t want to accept and you are sure that you did EVERYTHING that you agreed on and that your description states then you can contact Customer Support and explain to them that he isn’t accepting finished order.

Isn’t there any method to accept the deliver automatically?

It should get automatically completed after 3 days if buyer doesn’t decline it in those 3 days.

Archived