Social media manager here

milsaif12

Hi @milsaif12 welcome to fiverr. As a new seller you need to keep patient. You uploaded new gig but did you send buyer request? Getting first sale is not very simple. Do some marketing of your gig, send buyer request daily and stay active. Then you can hope that you will get your first sale… Best of luck.

Hi @milsaif12 welcome to fiverr. As a new seller you need to keep patient. You uploaded new gig but did you send buyer request? Getting first sale is not very simple. Do some marketing of your gig, send buyer request daily and stay active. Then you can hope that you will get your first sale… Best of luck.

It is very simple and excellent suggestion for any new seller .thank you ibnasina16

hi @ibnasina16 thank you for your message, highly appreciated. I have uploaded two gigs, however I dont seem to have access to send buyers requests, I will definitely will do some marketing on my gigs.

once again thank you so much for your tips I will try to sort the issue with sending buyers requests.

hi @ibnasina16 thank you for your message, highly appreciated. I have uploaded two gigs, however I dont seem to have access to send buyers requests, I will definitely will do some marketing on my gigs.

once again thank you so much for your tips I will try to sort the issue with sending buyers requests.

try to make more gigs atleast 5 and properly check the category you select. hope you will see buyer request option… best of luck once again

Archived