How to get **first order**?

Reply 10 Buyer Request Every Day and Do Social Media marketing.
When you are sending a buyer request first read the buyer request carefully and know buyer requirments .After that reply buyer according to her demand.Then you will get response from the buyer…
Thank You
Happy Freelancing.

Reply 10 Buyer Request Every Day and Do Social Media marketing.

When you are sending a buyer request first read the buyer request carefully and know buyer requirments .After that reply buyer according to her demand.Then you will get response from the buyer…

Thank You

Happy Freelancing.

I do not see any buyer request even, definitely i will check the buyer requirements, it is always empty.

• Like 1

Hi, @nowrin_zahan Welcome to Fiverr. As a new seller, you need to be patient. The most important thing did you arrange your gig properly? Gig thumbnail, Description, pricing, keywords you need to manage those things properly and also create more gigs. Getting the first sale is not very simple. Do some marketing of your gig on social media, Try to send buyer request daily and stay active as much time as you can. I hope you will get your first sale very soon. Best of luck.

• Like 1

Hi, @nowrin_zahan Welcome to Fiverr. As a new seller, you need to be patient. The most important thing did you arrange your gig properly? Gig thumbnail, Description, pricing, keywords you need to manage those things properly and also create more gigs. Getting the first sale is not very simple. Do some marketing of your gig on social media, Try to send buyer request daily and stay active as much time as you can. I hope you will get your first sale very soon. Best of luck.

https://www.fiverr.com/nowrin_zahan?up_rollout=true

Will you please take a look , if i did any mistake or missing anything. thank you .

Vaia, I am trying to work on graphic design and digital marketing. but do not know what is going on with my gigs.