Response time decreased during pandemic

Does fiverr have anything in place to help those who weren’t available during the pandemic’s initial impact and couldn’t respond to messages? My response time went down and I don’t want to be demoted.

Does fiverr have anything in place to help those who weren’t available during the pandemic’s initial impact and couldn’t respond to messages?

Yes they do, it’s called “out of the office” feature that you can turn on when you are not available.

However now it’s too late and that response rate will stay for another 60 days unless you’ll improve it.

• Like 5

Does fiverr have anything in place to help those who weren’t available during the pandemic’s initial impact and couldn’t respond to messages?

Yes they do, it’s called “out of the office” feature that you can turn on when you are not available.

However now it’s too late and that response rate will stay for another 60 days unless you’ll improve it.

Thanks! I had so many other things going on…Deaths, Work, Kids, Food Shortage you name it. The last thing I was doing was checking on fiverr gigs.

• Like 1