Disable fiverr account

abubakar367

Sorry to hear that. Can you tell us reason why this is going to disable? Did you make any mistake. And if it is going to disable no can here help you. We can only give suggestions, help someone. You should Contact Customer Support.

Fiverr disables accounts for a legitimate reason. They do not take disabling accounts lightly.
What services were you offering? Jog your 🧠 memory to figure out what you did that violated their TOS. Once an account is disabled the decision is final.

Fiverr disables accounts for a legitimate reason. They do not take disabling accounts lightly.

What services were you offering? Jog your 🧠 memory to figure out what you did that violated their TOS. Once an account is disabled the decision is final.

any solution, appeal or anything else?

I earned $5000. level 2 achieved

is there any solution?

may I open new account?

may I open new account?

Ask CS first before opening another account. I’ve seen disabled account holders open new accounts and those accounts were disabled as well. So, the best thing to do is to get their permission first. Email them at support@fiverr.com since you wouldn’t be able to open a ticket with your account.

If they give you another chance make sure you abide by their TOS.

any solution, appeal or anything else?

I earned $5000. level 2 achieved

You will be able to withdraw revenue from your disabled account after (90) days.

Archived