Balance is going from account. Please check every seller

alluniverse

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest celticmoon

Reply to @alluniverse: Wow, sorry to hear you’re still having problems with your account.

Re: the 14 orders in queue, did you check all the different order statuses? i.e. New, Active, Priority, etc. and none are there, either? You are having a variety of odd problems and because you’re not new, I’m sure you understand better how Fiverr is set up. It does seem that there mightt be something wrong with your computer, or how you’re accessing the site. When I have an open report with CS, I usually send them an email every few days asking what the status of my report is, and do they have any idea about how much longer. Just to remind them I’m still waiting. Be sure not to file additional reports. I’ve read that some people also tweet them on the Fiverr account, asking when they’ll take care of the problem.

Good luck~

• 2 years later...

Well well well $32 exactly disappeared from our account within the blink of an eye, Today we submitted a question as to where the $32 went. Nothing was purchased, checks the exchange to see if the dollars value dropped, nope… And well, to withdraw you can’t just withdraw a portion of say $32 if you withdraw you withdraw everything, especially if, like us you send the funds to PayPal.

alluniverse has there been a reasonable reply and/or funds resubmitted?

Considering they take their cut from every sale they have no reason to go dipping into the balance to deduct anymore, that is, unless someone in Fiverr is skimming accounts for their own means.

Archived