Balance is going from account. Please check every seller

alluniverse

Hi everybody,

Hope everyone is doing well but I am tensed for account balance. I am tracking my earnings from starting of Feb-2014. There should be total $156 on my account but now there are $124. Tracked and calculated all withdrawals but missing $32. Can Anyone helps to find the reason? Please track your account balance for your security.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @ryangillam: There was a reason to track my balance. Got 27 orders that day and have another $84 on my balance. Calculated the amount to buy something for me with that amount. 12-Feb withdrawn $36 and should have $156 more was waiting to clear that balance but today seen only $124. Dont know where the remaining amount. at morning thought that may be this will show after sometime. thought fiverr can take this time to transfer pending balance to matured. But its 15 hours gone…

Reply to @alluniverse: can you please elaborate something more?

Are you saying that Fiverr is stealing your money and is deleting any proof? Come on, can’t believe it!

You tell us they removed your revenues: why? What was wrong with those orders?

Anyway consider that noone can help you here in forum: we can just talk with you, trying to understand what’s going on, providing advices… but only Customer Support can work on your account…

Reply to @mark74: Contacted with support and sent all proof they required. now just waiting for their reply. I posted this issue to aware all seller. normally its take long time to mature the balance and its hard to keep track. I didnt kept before but did this month because was planning to do something with this money. when got that something is wrong checked everything and I am right that there is missing $32.

I am worried because fiverr dont have any digital signature which ensure the security. Lot of transactions happens everyday on fiverr and they should have digital signature. there are lot of bad guys to hack something good.

Last Message got from support is

"Hello there,

Thanks for the information, I’m creating a technical ticket to our Fiverr tech team. They will review you support request ticket 555183 and work on resolving the issue for you. This may take some time to resolve on our end, however we will keep you updated.

Once the issue is resolved, one of our support team members will update this request with the feedback we received from our tech team. Thank you for the patience with this technical issue and of course we apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Anna

"

I noticed it says withdrawal of “$60” from fiverr then on paypal it’s"$59." All of them are a dollar less. Where does that dollar go? All my deposits are a dollar short?? I’m sorta a newbie so maybe this is common knowledge but WHY is this happening? Could it be related to your problem?

Archived