Hi, I'm a new seller on Fiverr :)

Try to use buyer request to get new orders. And You should create unique and eye catching gig covers. It should be professional and creative. First You’ll become a level 1 seller, next level 2 seller and finally a top rated seller. Wish you all the best! stay with fiverr. Good luck!

I have watched the video on how to create gig but they teach when some one is opening an account on fiverr but me i already created the account but i never put the gig where do i go to put my first gig please its now going to a month without any thing
Can i delete the account and create anlther one or i want to put the gig but i dont know how and where tp start from i need help plz

• 1 month later...

I have watched the video on how to create gig but they teach when some one is opening an account on fiverr but me i already created the account but i never put the gig where do i go to put my first gig please its now going to a month without any thing

Can i delete the account and create anlther one or i want to put the gig but i dont know how and where tp start from i need help plz

Hi dear,creating a gig is as easy and simple as ABCD. Your gig is the service, skill or offer you want to sell on fiverr. Have you seen those write ups like i will ghost write an ebook for you starting at $5? They are people’s gigs. So go to your fiverr dashboard, click on gig, click create new gig, follow the instructions on the screen on that page and you can create your new gig in few minutes.

Archived